The Watering Hole

Mrs. Nitro and I found out today we will be having another boy!!! :yahoo:

Here comes another urban planeteer!

Contrats nitro! :thumbsup: There will be a torgo jr running around pretty soon too...but I dont know if it'll be a boy or a girl yet. :)

Congratulations to you all!!!

Congrats to all those who are expecting!

My wife and I have been trying for almost a year with no luck :( We've started the process of going to the docs and getting things checked out and all that jazz. Medications are running amuck. I'm jealous of those who are able to conceive w/o having to "try" extra hard. ;) You'll never know how lucky you are.

Congratulations Nitro!

I feel for ya grrwymg. We've had friends with the same issues, and it can really put a strain on a relationship. Stick together. :thumbsup:

On another note, one of our own was featured in the Letters to the Editor of the Press this morning. Nice letter! Almost sounds like a political platform. :whistling: Good to see a letter that's not just a bunch of ignorant crap.

I won't divulge which one, but some of you will know:

http://www.mlive.com/columns/grpress/index....xml&coll=6

Just caught this post, so I'm a little late, but congrats Nitro. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :thumbsup:

Thank You! The Mrs. and I are very happy. We had some talks this weekend and settled on Ethan as his name.

I can't wait for the first of October to see the little guy.

has anyone herd anything lately about the status of the Zoo expansion? Just wondering....

They don't have the neccesary funds for the full expansion yet. Everybody pull out your checkbooks.

There is some progress, however. If you like the king of the jungle (not of the Detroit variety), you'll love the zoo by '08.

Thank You! The Mrs. and I are very happy. We had some talks this weekend and settled on Ethan as his name.

I can't wait for the first of October to see the little guy.

Looks like Ethan is a popular one...that's my little guy's name, too!

Congrats!!

Edited by mgreven

That's good for Indiana. Is there any truth that Toyota is looking for a Michigan Manufacturing location? If there is, (I know we have a whole topic dedicated to it) will our union mentality in our state hinder us from getting it?

That's good for Indiana. Is there any truth that Toyota is looking for a Michigan Manufacturing location? If there is, (I know we have a whole topic dedicated to it) will our union mentality in our state hinder us from getting it?

Yes... but there is limited information