The Watering Hole

Barbara Sher has written several great career guidance books, which could be more useful than any "Small Biz 4 Dummies" tome. "I could do anything if only I knew what it was" is in the title of one such.

E.g. let's say you have a strong interest in trains...what can you do with your life that will a) make going "to work" fun 2) parlay that interest into a career iii) support yourself? She has some great ideas, and her books are well-written and packed with suggestions about how to get past the dreaming/I can't stage.

HTH

I am a fan of the following Books.

Guerrilla Marketing

48 Days to Creative Income

That is a good article. Check it out, they have the whole magazine on-line.

When I see glaring errors such as "Mayor Heartwell" on the first reference (where it's customary to give someone's entire name), and "intercity" schools, and redundancies such as "as previously mentioned," I can't help but wonder about the facts. Could be careless editing, or weak reporting.

More: MSU is an "it," not a "their." "100 strong" of...what? (Community Sustainability Parnership) Director of sustainability hired...by whom?

That's enough. (Don't want a 20yo high school student telling me that I complain too much.)

When I see glaring errors such as "Mayor Heartwell" on the first reference (where it's customary to give someone's entire name), and "intercity" schools, and redundancies such as "as previously mentioned," I can't help but wonder about the facts. Could be careless editing, or weak reporting.

More: MSU is an "it," not a "their." "100 strong" of...what? (Community Sustainability Parnership) Director of sustainability hired...by whom?

That's enough. (Don't want a 20yo high school student telling me that I complain too much.)

I'm not the best editor, but was thinking the same thing.....

I'm a dad!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations. Consciously enjoy every minute, even the hard ones, because babies don't stay babies very long. I have 4 children and they all grew up way too fast. My 23 year old daughter gets married next week and I vividly remember the moment she was born. Time really does fly when you're having fun.