Providence, Rhode Island

Garris

Hello everyone,

We have a Photo of the Day forum in the Providence section where I and others post some local photography. I just did an update from Providence's Weybosset Street (one of our West/East running main streets that also runs through our CBD), and thought I would repost the images here with one or two additional shots I've taken from Weybosset. Weybosset also is the home of the downtown campus of Johnson and Wales University, the Providence Performing Arts Center, and soon, a new 230-ish foot tall building housing new condos.

More shots of Providence are available on my website, linked in the signature area.

This is a nice B&W shots from one of Weybosset's historic buildings. Gotta love those shutters with the Rhode Island anchor (state symbol)...

oldcolonyhousebw7eo.jpg

Looking up at some of the buildings in the CBD

lookup3kc.jpg

And some quick looks down at the historic Weybosset facades in the CBD...

weybossetstreetscape0qp.jpg

weybossetstreetscapereverse7yc.jpg

weybossetstreetscape2copy1sw.jpg

The Providence Performing Arts Center

ppaccopy1yi.jpg

The Johnson and Wales campus entrance...

jwentrance1kr.jpg

Looking down one of the side streets off Weybosset towards the Westin hotel in the distance...

downtownstreet3ic.jpg

westinalleycopy5rw.jpg

Enjoy!

- Garris

Providence, RI

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived