Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

That A-Z storage place has been there for years. But I think the owners will wise up and realize there sitting on a gold mine.

Okay I guess I misunderstood you. I guess for some reason I thought the storage place was also new. But yes I'm sure they will eventually sell out when the real estate goes up enough. There's been a few places like that here in Fayetteville also. Someone finally bought the trailer park by Washington Regional. It just seemed odd to see a trailer park in an area of the city like that. I guess it was just a relic of an smaller Fayetteville. Guess they held out quite a while and got a pretty good price for the land.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I guess I misunderstood you. I guess for some reason I thought the storage place was also new. But yes I'm sure they will eventually sell out when the real estate goes up enough. There's been a few places like that here in Fayetteville also. Someone finally bought the trailer park by Washington Regional. It just seemed odd to see a trailer park in an area of the city like that. I guess it was just a relic of an smaller Fayetteville. Guess they held out quite a while and got a pretty good price for the land.

That's probably what they will do with this land up here.

Guess it's more a matter of when. Sell out quickly or sit around and wait for the real estate to keep going up.

If I heard correctly in the paper, I believe this is going to be Center Point at Pleasant Grove, a retail center. I remember them saying something about tearing the storage place down. A Walgreens and other restaurants and shops are suppose to compose the retail center.

If I heard correctly in the paper, I believe this is going to be Center Point at Pleasant Grove, a retail center. I remember them saying something about tearing the storage place down. A Walgreens and other restaurants and shops are suppose to compose the retail center.

See Matt you didn't have to wait too long after all. :D

See Matt you didn't have to wait too long after all. :D

Nice Job RemusCal, you beat me in my own territory. I do remember now that they are going to tear down the A to Z structure for "Centre Pointe".

I remember they had a sign up for that development about 3 months ago. But when I went by there a few days ago, it wasn't up.

It was going to be a $300 Million Dollar Development, but the developers changed their minds, and now it's going to be around $100 Million for a Power Center that is supposed to have a Walgreens. Some rumors about that development are that Best Buy has been looking into that land. I don't believe it, but I do believe that a Bestbuy would be supported up here in Benton County. Besides Wal-Mart and Radioshack, there's not one major electronics store around here in Benton County.

Nice Job RemusCal, you beat me in my own territory. I do remember now that they are going to tear down the A to Z structure for "Centre Pointe".

I remember they had a sign up for that development about 3 months ago. But when I went by there a few days ago, it wasn't up.

It was going to be a $300 Million Dollar Development, but the developers changed their minds, and now it's going to be around $100 Million for a Power Center that is supposed to have a Walgreens. Some rumors about that development are that Best Buy has been looking into that land. I don't believe it, but I do believe that a Bestbuy would be supported up here in Benton County. Besides Wal-Mart and Radioshack, there's not one major electronics store around here in Benton County.

Yeah I imagine it's just a matter of time before a Best Buy of Circuit City move in. We might eventually start getting two of most stores in the area. One for Benton County and one for Washington County. Although since most of the growth is going on in Benton County I do think that there will be more up there that won't be found down here in Washington County.

Yeah I imagine it's just a matter of time before a Best Buy of Circuit City move in. We might eventually start getting two of most stores in the area. One for Benton County and one for Washington County. Although since most of the growth is going on in Benton County I do think that there will be more up there that won't be found down here in Washington County.

Hopefully. It's about time that retail started to make it's way into Benton County. Don't get me wrong about Washington County, I love going to Fayetteville to shop and eat, but it would be a lot more convinant to shop in Benton County.

Do you know of any major stores that you mentioned making two locations in the area?

All I have heard is Sams Club so far.

Or what could you see making another location in NW Arkansas?

Hopefully. It's about time that retail started to make it's way into Benton County. Don't get me wrong about Washington County, I love going to Fayetteville to shop and eat, but it would be a lot more convinant to shop in Benton County.

Do you know of any major stores that you mentioned making two locations in the area?

All I have heard is Sams Club so far.

Or what could you see making another location in NW Arkansas?

I guess the only other ones I can think of off hand would be places like Dillards and JC Penny's that will be built in the near future. But I wouldn't worry about Benton County, I think it will have plenty. It's just a matter of time. I think in the near future many people from Washington County will have to go to Benton County for certain retail or restaurants. A reversal of the recent trends. I do look forward to all the growth in Benton County, but I'm the same way as you. I hope Washington County isn't left behind and I have go to Benton County all the time to shop and eat.

We've heard talk of a Target coming in up here, not sure where it would go though.

I'm sure Fayetteville won't get left in the dust. I just couldn't see things being reversed in the future. I remember when if you wanted to go out to eat or go shopping, you had to drive to Fayetteville. Washington County will still pertain a lot of restaurants and retail that Benton County won't get.

Any news on Nelson's Crossing? I actually haven't heard much, not even a tenant or anchor.

We've heard talk of a Target coming in up here, not sure where it would go though.

I'm sure Fayetteville won't get left in the dust. I just couldn't see things being reversed in the future. I remember when if you wanted to go out to eat or go shopping, you had to drive to Fayetteville. Washington County will still pertain a lot of restaurants and retail that Benton County won't get.

Any news on Nelson's Crossing? I actually haven't heard much, not even a tenant or anchor.

I haven't driven by it very recently, not sure if they've done much so far. I haven't heard of any anchors or anything just some smaller type tenants. I believe Starbuck's and another Qdoba come to mind. I can't recall hearing about anyone else at the moment. While I don't think Fayetteville will get left out per se, I can see some unique retail spots that might be in Benton County but not Washington County. There will be plenty for us here, but I do see people in Washington County having to go to Benton County for certain things too in the near future.

I haven't driven by it very recently, not sure if they've done much so far. I haven't heard of any anchors or anything just some smaller type tenants. I believe Starbuck's and another Qdoba come to mind. I can't recall hearing about anyone else at the moment. While I don't think Fayetteville will get left out per se, I can see some unique retail spots that might be in Benton County but not Washington County. There will be plenty for us here, but I do see people in Washington County having to go to Benton County for certain things too in the near future.

Ah!!!

Now I remember. Wasn't it supposed to include a Marbleslab Creamery also.

It kind of reminds me of Tuscany Square Development in Rogers. With the Starbucks and all!! ^_^

Ah!!!

Now I remember. Wasn't it supposed to include a Marbleslab Creamery also.

It kind of reminds me of Tuscany Square Development in Rogers. With the Starbucks and all!! ^_^

Correct, I forgot about that one. And yes they are similar to each other in ways. Nelson's Crossing is supposed to be going for a Tuscan village theme also. Although I can't say ig they will look very similar or not. I do know Nelson's Crossing will be two story, any idea about the Tuscany Square Development?

Correct, I forgot about that one. And yes they are similar to each other in ways. Nelson's Crossing is supposed to be going for a Tuscan village theme also. Although I can't say ig they will look very similar or not. I do know Nelson's Crossing will be two story, any idea about the Tuscany Square Development?

It's one story, but height wise, it looks pretty tall, like it could be a two story building. I drove by Pleasant Grove Road last week to see it and it looks really nice.

I only know that a Starbucks and Sports Clips are going in it. The building should be complete by the end of this month. I'm sure tenants will be announced relatively soon. Should compliment that whole area very well.

It's one story, but height wise, it looks pretty tall, like it could be a two story building. I drove by Pleasant Grove Road last week to see it and it looks really nice.

I only know that a Starbucks and Sports Clips are going in it. The building should be complete by the end of this month. I'm sure tenants will be announced relatively soon. Should compliment that whole area very well.

I guess I didn't realize it was that close to being completed. Like I said I haven't driven by Nelson's Crossings in a few weeks but I don't think they have gotten too far in the construction so far. Guess I'll have to drive by sometime to take a look now.

I guess I didn't realize it was that close to being completed. Like I said I haven't driven by Nelson's Crossings in a few weeks but I don't think they have gotten too far in the construction so far. Guess I'll have to drive by sometime to take a look now.

Yeah, some of that in the area just flew under the radar.

Didn't they demolish that old hotel by Joyce to begin construction.

That hotel is really an eye-sore for the area.

Yeah, some of that in the area just flew under the radar.

Didn't they demolish that old hotel by Joyce to begin construction.

That hotel is really an eye-sore for the area.

Yep that was the site. Yeah I also think the traffic was also a hinderence for the hotel doing very well there also. The price of the land was worth more than the hotel built on it. There really wasn't any need having a hotel like that in that area.

Yep that was the site. Yeah I also think the traffic was also a hinderence for the hotel doing very well there also. The price of the land was worth more than the hotel built on it. There really wasn't any need having a hotel like that in that area.

Any other big retail projects going on in Fayetteville Mith?

Any other big retail projects going on in Fayetteville Mith?

Retail-wise I can't think of anything big going on down here. I think Benton County has been getting just about all of that action. I've heard of some small retail being included in some mixed-use developments, but nothing big. I think there is going to be some sorta of mixed-use development just off Joyce. I mix of condos and a shopping center type retail area also.

Retail-wise I can't think of anything big going on down here. I think Benton County has been getting just about all of that action. I've heard of some small retail being included in some mixed-use developments, but nothing big. I think there is going to be some sorta of mixed-use development just off Joyce. I mix of condos and a shopping center type retail area also.

More "Urban Development", I see.

I found a few web cams of the Pinnacle Area in Rogers.

First one is http://www.pinnaclehills.com/pinnaclehillsmain.htm

Then click on Web Cams on the left.

This one is ontop of the J.B. Hunt Tower, unfortunately you can't see much of the Shoppes being developed, which is a somewhat urban development going on. The Pinnacle Promenade is across the Interstate.

The second one is http://www.killco.com/webcam/

Scroll Down to John Q. Hammons Center. This one you can see the Home Depot, construction on some of the Shoppes, the future Mercy Health Center, and the 125,000 square foot convention center.

I found a few web cams of the Pinnacle Area in Rogers.

First one is http://www.pinnaclehills.com/pinnaclehillsmain.htm

Then click on Web Cams on the left.

This one is ontop of the J.B. Hunt Tower, unfortunately you can't see much of the Shoppes being developed, which is a somewhat urban development going on. The Pinnacle Promenade is across the Interstate.

The second one is http://www.killco.com/webcam/

Scroll Down to John Q. Hammons Center. This one you can see the Home Depot, construction on some of the Shoppes, the future Mercy Health Center, and the 125,000 square foot convention center.

Cool thanks, I've seen other areas use these a lot but haven't seen them used around here much. Nice to see the development take place for those of us who may not be driving by the area too often.

Archived