Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

It is a divided road with vegetation and trees in the middle. It really goes well especially with all the tall buildings being developed in the area.

It's not really a semi-divided highway, but more of semi-divided road. The speed limit is around 40, but I'm sure within a few years, you won't be able to do more than 25 or 30 in there.

Okay that's what I thought I was seeing but I wasn't sure. I'm sure it will look very nice once some of these developments are closer to being done. Which direction does the road mainly travel towards? Okay I'm not sure why I've taken such an interest in this particular road. But I guess seeing it on the webcam helps. That and I don't know if I've been on it before.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay that's what I thought I was seeing but I wasn't sure. I'm sure it will look very nice once some of these developments are closer to being done. Which direction does the road mainly travel towards? Okay I'm not sure why I've taken such an interest in this particular road. But I guess seeing it on the webcam helps. That and I don't know if I've been on it before.

The road goes from North to South and meets up with Horsebarn Road which meets up with Walton Boulevard in Bentonville. Sorry If I'm confusing you, but it basically just runs parrallel with the Interstate. Theres another road being developed on the same magnitude right next to it called Market Street. Has an urban feel to the name doesn't it?

The road goes from North to South and meets up with Horsebarn Road which meets up with Walton Boulevard in Bentonville. Sorry If I'm confusing you, but it basically just runs parrallel with the Interstate. Theres another road being developed on the same magnitude right next to it called Market Street. Has an urban feel to the name doesn't it?

Okay I'm starting to get a better picture of all these roads now. Will Market St be parallel also to the west of it?

Yes, Market street will run parallel to the west of I-540.

Also, Hospital Boulevard (another boulevard in NWA being developed) will run parallel to the east of I-540. Expect huge growth and large-scale projects to be developed on this road due to it being right near the interstate and next to the future 9-lane perry road.

Looks like KNWA will have a story on the Pinnacle Hills Promenade later in their broadcast.

Basically they of course said it would be a big hot spot for the area. Sounds like it's set to open in 11 months. They also said there would be more office space than the usual shopping center. There should be around 80,000 square feet of office space along with all the restaurants and retail space.

Basically they of course said it would be a big hot spot for the area. Sounds like it's set to open in 11 months. They also said there would be more office space than the usual shopping center. There should be around 80,000 square feet of office space along with all the restaurants and retail space.

I don't know why they are incorporating office space with the shopping center.

I guess it's the whole mixed-use trend going on, but I would have like to see them build a high-rise instead of office space in a shopping center.

I don't know why they are incorporating office space with the shopping center.

I guess it's the whole mixed-use trend going on, but I would have like to see them build a high-rise instead of office space in a shopping center.

They acted like they expected this to be such a hot spot that people would also want to have offices here. I got the impression they may be talking about stuff like doctor's offices and such. Not sure if they were planning much in the way of businesses or not.

They acted like they expected this to be such a hot spot that people would also want to have offices here. I got the impression they may be talking about stuff like doctor's offices and such. Not sure if they were planning much in the way of businesses or not.

Okay, that makes since.

It's going to be a great location, right of the Interstate, next to mid-rises and potential high-rises right across the Interstate. The key for this whole shopping center to work is the infastructure. Without the Perry Road Interchange or Perry and Bellview Roads widening, it will fail.

Okay, that makes since.

It's going to be a great location, right of the Interstate, next to mid-rises and potential high-rises right across the Interstate. The key for this whole shopping center to work is the infastructure. Without the Perry Road Interchange or Perry and Bellview Roads widening, it will fail.

Arkansas Business has some late info on it. Looks like Oct 6th is the date they're going for next year to open it.

I liked how they mention within a three-mile radius of the shopping center, the average household income is $71,832.

And, how they mentioned that there are 31 construction trailers parked for projects in the Pinnacle Hills area with an estimated 600 people working $550 million in projects!!!

I liked how they mention within a three-mile radius of the shopping center, the average household income is $71,832.

And, how they mentioned that there are 31 construction trailers parked for projects in the Pinnacle Hills area with an estimated 600 people working $550 million in projects!!!

Yeah, if you get a camera sometime you'll have to take some pics for us on the ongoing progress of the development. It will be very interesting when it opens next year.

Yeah, if you get a camera sometime you'll have to take some pics for us on the ongoing progress of the development. It will be very interesting when it opens next year.

That's my number one area that I will be taking pics whenever I decide to get a camera.

Pleasant grove road is another.

I am ready for Pinnacle Promenade developers to start announcing tenants. I can't believe they are still keeping us in the dark. They have announced tenants for Jonesboro's new mall as well as Branson Landing. I want to see them do the same for the Rogers development. I did hear today from a coworker of mine that PF Changs is suppose to put in a restaurant in the Nelson's Crossing development in Fayetteville. Previously, it was announced that Starbucks and Marble Slab creamery will also be coming into the area.

I also would like to add that I know we are not the size of most big metros, but we have such a concentrated area of wealthy people that I would not be surprised to see some big names in retail come to our area. We are really underserved in the high end market. If you look at places in the Northeast, there are many places that don't have huge populations but have very upscale retail stores. Even look at Naples Florida. It is not huge, but has a lot of money. I think the same for NWA. I would not rule out anything, not even an IKEA.

I am ready for Pinnacle Promenade developers to start announcing tenants. I can't believe they are still keeping us in the dark. They have announced tenants for Jonesboro's new mall as well as Branson Landing. I want to see them do the same for the Rogers development. I did hear today from a coworker of mine that PF Changs is suppose to put in a restaurant in the Nelson's Crossing development in Fayetteville. Previously, it was announced that Starbucks and Marble Slab creamery will also be coming into the area.

I also would like to add that I know we are not the size of most big metros, but we have such a concentrated area of wealthy people that I would not be surprised to see some big names in retail come to our area. We are really underserved in the high end market. If you look at places in the Northeast, there are many places that don't have huge populations but have very upscale retail stores. Even look at Naples Florida. It is not huge, but has a lot of money. I think the same for NWA. I would not rule out anything, not even an IKEA.

Your certainly right about us not to be ruled out.

From a 1-mile radius of the Promenade, the average household income is around $80,000, and 3-miles it is around $73,000. We certainly do have plenty to spend up here.

Any news on the Target RemusCal?

Or any other developments?

Your certainly right about us not to be ruled out.

From a 1-mile radius of the Promenade, the average household income is around $80,000, and 3-miles it is around $73,000. We certainly do have plenty to spend up here.

Any news on the Target RemusCal?

Or any other developments?

No news yet. I will keep you posted though.

There are some pockets of wealthy people in the area but there are still quite a number of people below that level too. Although there may be enough to consider some more upscale stores soon. Glad to hear that PF Changs sounds like it's coming to the Nelson's Crossing. I wish they'd start that development going. The last time I looked it was just a field of reddish orange dirt. I wonder if PF Changs would consider putting a store in Fayetteville and Rogers. It's becoming rare that Fayetteville gets something that Rogers doesn't nowadays.

Money is relative. Per capita income in Washington and Benton Cos though higher than any counties in AR save Pulaski really isn't that high and last I checked was below the national average. It's certainly not Naples, where the average home price is half a million. Naples' success is based on a massive seasonal migration of wealthy Northeasterners and this is what gives them restaurants and stores most cities 5 times their size would envy.

I don't think you'll see an IKEA in places that aren't big enough to have a major league sports team of some sort. That said, maybe they can find a way to not build stores larger than malls and enter smaller markets in the future. The one in Frisco (DFW) is bigger than any shopping center in NWA right now by itself and bigger than the Bass Pro Shops I've been in. IKEA is cheap, it's not an upscale store - it's an urban furniture store based on sheer volume.

Not trying to deflate anyone, I'm just being a realist. NWA is a great place to invest but it doesn't have the wealth or size to compete for everything, as some seem to think. I don't think you'll see these things in Little Rock, either.

Money is relative. Per capita income in Washington and Benton Cos though higher than any counties in AR save Pulaski really isn't that high and last I checked was below the national average. It's certainly not Naples, where the average home price is half a million. Naples' success is based on a massive seasonal migration of wealthy Northeasterners and this is what gives them restaurants and stores most cities 5 times their size would envy.

I don't think you'll see an IKEA in places that aren't big enough to have a major league sports team of some sort. That said, maybe they can find a way to not build stores larger than malls and enter smaller markets in the future. The one in Frisco (DFW) is bigger than any shopping center in NWA right now by itself and bigger than the Bass Pro Shops I've been in. IKEA is cheap, it's not an upscale store - it's an urban furniture store based on sheer volume.

Not trying to deflate anyone, I'm just being a realist. NWA is a great place to invest but it doesn't have the wealth or size to compete for everything, as some seem to think. I don't think you'll see these things in Little Rock, either.

That's true Aporkalypse.

There are cities like Miami, Denver, Portland Ore, and Orlando that don't even have an IKEA.

What kind of shopping center in NWA are you thinking of?

IKEA's Frisco Store is 310,000 sq ft. The Northwest Arkansas Mall is a little of 1 million square feet.

I'm being a realist too, because IKEA probably won't be coming to NWA or Arkansas for that matter for a long time. I'm not even sure if one would be supported.

Yeah and the article I read was saying that IKEA thought it would be a mistake to build smaller stores. That they had done that in the past and those stores didn't do well like the really big ones. So it doesn't look like that's something that IKEA would probably do. I didn't mean for people to start seriously considering the possibilties of IKEA. I was posting the article just as much because of it's known frugality which compares to a local store we all know as Wal-mart. Very different stores but some similar concepts.

Yeah and the article I read was saying that IKEA thought it would be a mistake to build smaller stores. That they had done that in the past and those stores didn't do well like the really big ones. So it doesn't look like that's something that IKEA would probably do. I didn't mean for people to start seriously considering the possibilties of IKEA. I was posting the article just as much because of it's known frugality which compares to a local store we all know as Wal-mart. Very different stores but some similar concepts.

It's way too early also to even consider an IKEA, but you never know.

How many stores are the wanting to open?

It's way too early also to even consider an IKEA, but you never know.

How many stores are the wanting to open?

I think there are around 25 stores now and they are hoping to have 50 in around 5-6 years. Although I think they also said it might be hard for them to meet their goals at the moment.

Archived