Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who generally uses a credit card for any puchases over $10 that is scary. I knew it was possible to scan cards on the sly I didn't realize it was that prevalent. Did your aunt say what could be done to prevent that? I guess not using a card is the obvious answer but I don't like carrying a lot of cash. I need to do some research on this.

As Dstiel pointed out the actual fraud numbers are very low and you are virtually never held liable anyway. The raw percentages I gave are just that, the percentages of each type of fraud and have nothing to do with how many people it effects. Another thing to note, is unlike virtually every business on Earth that OVERSELLS its security and reliability, the credit card industry UNDERSELLS itself so that you buy into their optional fraud protection and identity theft schemes that really do very little other than make them money.

A friend of mine from St. Louis was in Fayetteville over this last week, and since she flew into XNA, I told her to stop and visit the Promenade in Rogers (I knew it had the kind of stores she would like). She was quite impressed, and commented on how much she liked the feel of the shopping center.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark your calendar to join 60,000 shoppers, art lovers, and foodies at The Pinnacle Hills Promenade this September 5 - 7, 2008 for the 2nd Annual Pinnacle Hills Art Festival.

Already one of the largest fine art festivals in the Southern USA, the newest addition to the Pinnacle Hills Art Festival will be the Taste of Rogers. The new Taste of Rogers will be staged together with the Pinnacle Hills Art Festival on the "streets" of the Pinnacle Hills Promenade, the beautiful new shopping and lifestyle center located in Northwest Arkansas. The very best of the region's restaurants, food, and drink producers will showcase their favorite specialties, alongside more than 100 of the finest artisans and crafters from across Arkansas and the USA. Visit www.pinnaclehills.info for more details and exhibitor information.

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder and an invitation to join us on the "streets" of the Pinnacle Hills Promenade September 5 - 7, 2008 for the 2nd Annual Pinnacle Hills Art Festival. The event benefits the THEA Foundation, a wonderful Arkansas non-profit that supports childrens' arts programs across the state.

The Pinnacle Hills Art Festival officially opens Friday September 5th at 5:00 pm for a public preview of the art.

If you need an excuse to check out the new Pottery Barn, take in a movie, or visit one of the other restaurants and retailers, this is it. Admission and parking is free to the public. Visit www.pinnaclehills.info for more details and to see who's exhibiting.

Just a reminder and an invitation to join us on the "streets" of the Pinnacle Hills Promenade September 5 - 7, 2008 for the 2nd Annual Pinnacle Hills Art Festival. The event benefits the THEA Foundation, a wonderful Arkansas non-profit that supports childrens' arts programs across the state.

The Pinnacle Hills Art Festival officially opens Friday September 5th at 5:00 pm for a public preview of the art.

If you need an excuse to check out the new Pottery Barn, take in a movie, or visit one of the other restaurants and retailers, this is it. Admission and parking is free to the public. Visit www.pinnaclehills.info for more details and to see who's exhibiting.

Wish I'd have found out about this sooner so I could have put in my application for a booth...:( Looks like a fabulous event and I'll have to mark my calender for next year so I can participate.

• 2 months later...

Apparently the group that owns the Promenade could be filing for bankruptcy. Although even if they do it probably wouldn't have any affect on the shopping center itself. It could possibly end up being sold off to another group. I believe this current group owns over 200 shopping center/malls across the country.

Apparently the group that owns the Promenade could be filing for bankruptcy. Although even if they do it probably wouldn't have any affect on the shopping center itself. It could possibly end up being sold off to another group. I believe this current group owns over 200 shopping center/malls across the country.

I think that's just General Growth that is having financial trouble- the local partners Hunt/Graham are doing fine and would probably become the sole owners if GG had to sell out.

• 5 months later...

GGP, Inc. filed for Chapter 11 today. GGP.com

• 9 months later...

Anything new happening at the Promenade? Its been a slow year for sure, but any new listings?

Honestly I haven't heard of anything. Things really dropped off when the economy dropped off. I know it's slow everywhere. But in this aspect I think I've seen a little more activity down in Little Rock than up here.

Archived