Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

Just called the mall and they mentioned a church uses the building on Sunday's and that they were in the process of trying to lease the building out to someone. Would not say who... The lady who answered the phone sounded really SOUR from her initial "Yes?" (no hello) throughout the call... Definitely not someone I would want answering calls for my business.... This is not the place to vent on crabby customer service lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Gearhead Outfitters is moving into the mall and now Lewis & Clark? Seems like it should be one or the other. I know Gearhead has already announced their location there.

Gearhead has been open for a while now.  I think they're in the spot that Fossil had.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

No, Haverty's is going by Pleasant Grove, I think.  Furniture land is developing.   :)

Haverty's pulled a plumbing permit at 2203 Promenade which is the address to the mall.

Did they ever build the Hancock's Fabric there? I read Joann's is going in the Home Goods stri

Hancock is in the Promenade power center.

Archived