RemusCal

Pinnacle Hills Promenade

Just called the mall and they mentioned a church uses the building on Sunday's and that they were in the process of trying to lease the building out to someone. Would not say who... The lady who answered the phone sounded really SOUR from her initial "Yes?" (no hello) throughout the call... Definitely not someone I would want answering calls for my business.... This is not the place to vent on crabby customer service lol.

That sounds awful! I knew there was a church there because, thats where I go to church actually. My pastor told me that they could only stay til January then another tenant will take over. But he didn't know what that tenant was.

I heard that a big name tenant is supposed to go into the food court this January. Does anyone know what that tenant might be?

That would be Lewis and Clark Outfitters

That would be Lewis and Clark Outfitters

So, Gearhead Outfitters is moving into the mall and now Lewis & Clark? Seems like it should be one or the other. I know Gearhead has already announced their location there.

Seems like a good move on L&C's part if the rent is right. Other side of I-49 isn't where I'd want my retail in that area either. Already kinda themed with the rock fireplaces and all.

Edited by TRB

So, Gearhead Outfitters is moving into the mall and now Lewis & Clark? Seems like it should be one or the other. I know Gearhead has already announced their location there.

Gearhead has been open for a while now.  I think they're in the spot that Fossil had.  

Gearhead has been open for a while now.  I think they're in the spot that Fossil had.  

My point is that I would think their lease would exclude a direct competitor. Let's just say that I have my doubts that it is Lewis & Clark.

Lots more dirtwork going on.

Any insights on what is going in next to the Northwest Clinic, or around the corner from there?

Townhouses/Apartments will be built east of Northwest Clinic

I noticed black fencing going up around the retail space next to DSW in Rogers. Any idea what may be going in that space?

I noticed black fencing going up around the retail space next to DSW in Rogers. Any idea what may be going in that space?

I believe Haverty Furniture but not certain.

No, Haverty's is going by Pleasant Grove, I think.  Furniture land is developing.  :)

Did they ever build the Hancock's Fabric there? I read Joann's is going in the Home Goods strip.

No, Haverty's is going by Pleasant Grove, I think.  Furniture land is developing.   :)

Haverty's pulled a plumbing permit at 2203 Promenade which is the address to the mall.

Did they ever build the Hancock's Fabric there? I read Joann's is going in the Home Goods stri

Hancock is in the Promenade power center.

Anyone know what will be going in the Creekside Strip center next to Chucky Cheese? I know a 2nd Rouge Nail Salon will be one of the tenants. Not sure what else.