Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

I also noted that Toys"R"Us is closing 75 stores in the Spring and Fayetteville will more than likely lose theirs, which leaves me wondering... a city without a large toy store isn't much of a city at all. But then Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville don't have large toy stores either.

BTW... thanks for the link as I never knew that website existed! :)

That's a shame if Fayetteville loses the Toys R Us. They already lost KB Toys and now Toys R Us. I was hoping on getting one up here in Benton County, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a shame if Fayetteville loses the Toys R Us. They already lost KB Toys and now Toys R Us. I was hoping on getting one up here in Benton County, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

KB closed almost all their Arkansas stores, not sure but I think there might be one or two left somewhere in Arkansas.

Could be something like Little Rock and North Little Rock. I don't think the one in Ft Smith survived either. But I'm not positive on any of this.

I just searched and the only KB Toys left in the state is in Jonesboro at the Indian Head Mall, which is probably going to die off once the Mall at Turtle Creek opens.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, Finally after all this time, some great news............

PF Changs is now CONFIRMED to be a restaurant at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade.

This is a glorious day for NWA and our region. This is the beginning of something big in the area.

I am so excited to see this fine restaurant pick Rogers for their location.

This is a glorious day for NWA and our region. This is the beginning of something big in the area.

Ah, Beat me to it. :D

I just found out about it right now, I'm quite excited myself, I knew that it was going to happen, it was just going to take some time.

Ah, Beat me to it. :D

I just found out about it right now, I'm quite excited myself, I knew that it was going to happen, it was just going to take some time.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the possibility of one here in Fayetteville? Or does a place like PF Changs more likely to just have one location in a metro this size?

^I think the odds are against Fayetteville getting one anytime soon. Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio each have only 2. Yet, the all have Pei Wei Asian Dinner, which is owned by the same company.

Then again, the metro is spread out quite a bit. I think Fayetteville, especially Nelson's Crossing has a good shot at attracting a Pei Wei.

^I think the odds are against Fayetteville getting one anytime soon. Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio each have only 2. Yet, the all have Pei Wei Asian Dinner, which is owned by the same company.

Then again, the metro is spread out quite a bit. I think Fayetteville, especially Nelson's Crossing has a good shot at attracting a Pei Wei.

I take it PF Changs is the more upscale version?

Woooohooooo!!! I am doin' the HAPPY DANCE! I love that place.

So, does that mean it will open in October, when the rest of the Promenade opens? Or do we know?

Another great Tenant for Pinnacle.

I've been told that Build a Bear Workshop is going to put a location in Pinnacle. I'm not sure if it's going to be the Shopps, the Pinnacle Springs Area, or the Promenade. If I had to guess, it's going to be in the Promenade, since these are typically found in large malls.

Archived