Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sounds like it's going to increase the accident factor to me on the Interstate, which is going to mean even longer congestion. :D

Yes we can see Matt now as he drives by on the interstate, telling himself 'don't look at the pretty lights, don't look at the pretty lights'. :lol:

Won't the Perry Road overpass be the widest in NWA at 6 lanes? Or at least the widest overpass with on- and off-ramps?

US 62 in Fayetteville and US 412 in Springdale are effectively 6 lanes wide under I-540, so this will be the only other one when it opens.

The US 62 interchange may be the widest/biggest whenever the next level of interchange improvements are made. See I-540 Improvement Study (which, strangely enough, wasn't mentioned in the media... considering how much of a huge deal they made out of it on previous occaisions)--

http://www.arkansashighways.com/planning/I-540/I-540.htm

For long-range improvements, the consultants recommended I think 9-10 lanes under I-540 for US 62.

Will that not be the light shown in that illustration you posted? Seems like I've seen a "light tower" shown in another schematic of the Promenade somewhere else before...

It's possible, but I think that looks like a spotlight aimed above the Malco. There have been some changes to the Pinnacle Promenade over the past months and I'm not even sure if this lightshow is even going to be included. The main entrance in the middle facing SSW was originally designed to be pedestrian only but the new plans have the streetside going through this area as well. So, Pinnacle Promenade is going with more of a main street atmosphere rather than the park-like setting. I believe Pleasant Crossing may be going with more of a park-like setting.

The List has gotten quite a bit bigger!!!

The Buckle

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

So Far, Only 20 Tenants have been announced, another 115 left!!!!

The List has gotten quite a bit bigger!!!

The Buckle

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

LIDS Hat Store

Journey's

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

So Far, Only 20 Tenants have been announced, another 115 left!!!!

Lane Bryant may have knocked Pinnacle Promenade down a couple notches from upscale. Will this be a trend? Will a Dollar Tree be the next store announced? :D

Lane Bryant may have knocked Pinnacle Promenade down a couple notches from upscale. Will this be a trend? Will a Dollar Tree be the next store announced? :D

Let's hope not! :shok:

On a different note. I've been seeing a lot of ads for the Condos at the Peaks that will be just east it looks like of a lot of this development. Anyone seem much going on over there?

Not trying to be funny Masons_dad1 but Lane Bryant is not making it any less upscale than some of the other stores that are on the list as well.

Not trying to be funny Masons_dad1 but Lane Bryant is not making it any less upscale than some of the other stores that are on the list as well.

I think as more stores are being announced more people are realizing this development may not be the big upscale shopping area that was hyped at the beginning. But maybe it's just all a matter of perspective.

I agree, Lady Celeste. Lane Bryant is at least on par with Journeys, Children's Place and some of the others. It may not be Saks, but no way is it Dollar Tree, either. I associate stores like Cato and Fashion Bug with Dollar Tree - Lane Bryant is a decent store. They have a new line of jeans that runs above $300.00

I agree, Lady Celeste. Lane Bryant is at least on par with Journeys, Children's Place and some of the others. It may not be Saks, but no way is it Dollar Tree, either. I associate stores like Cato and Fashion Bug with Dollar Tree - Lane Bryant is a decent store. They have a new line of jeans that runs above $300.00

I meant no harm. Lane Bryant is definitely more upscale than Fashion Bug. I was just trying to point out that some of the stores on the list for Pinnacle Promenade can be found in every mall across the country, whether an upscale mall or a dead mall. I just used Lane Bryant as an example because it's the newest store on the list. I'd expect that Pinnacle Promenade will end up with about 10-15 very upscale clothing stores and the rest will be pretty typical of just about any mall. I don't really mind as I'm not an admirerer of anything "upscale", but it is fair that the upper crust of our happy little society should at least have a decent place to buy their $300 jeans. :D

I think as more stores are being announced more people are realizing this development may not be the big upscale shopping area that was hyped at the beginning. But maybe it's just all a matter of perspective.

Don't forget that there are 115 left to be announced and the biggest names are always last.

I think it's going to be bigger and better than people think, not worse.

They can't release the big name stores until everything is finalized.

Just keep in mind, there are still 115 stores left to be announced!

Every mall is obviously going to have "regular stores" because there are still regular and average people in Benton County and NWA. Not everyone in Rogers is a Rich Walmart Worker or Vendor, so it still makes sense to include stores that one would find in normal malls.

Still: PF Changs, Sharper Image, Ann Taylor Loft, and Jos. A Banks are upscale stores that only have one other location in the state (aka Little Rock).

Another One: Yankee Candle Company.

The Buckle

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

LIDS Hat Store

Journey's

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co.

It seems that Sullivan's Steakhouse, a very nice Steakhouse restaurant with 16 locations in Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Palm Beach, etc, has had a breech of contract with the Promenade Developers. The restaurant signed a lease with the Promenade to build a 10,000 sq. ft location with 16,000 all together in Parking, but was advised by the Arkansas Liquor Attorney that since Benton County was dry, the martini glass in their advertisment sign would not be able to show and therefore wanted to terminate their contract. Pinnacle wants to go ahead with the location, but I'm not sure how it's going to go. Hopefully, Sullivan's can be built, but I'm not sure it will.

It seems that Sullivan's Steakhouse, a very nice Steakhouse restaurant with 16 locations in Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Palm Beach, etc, has had a breech of contract with the Promenade Developers. The restaurant signed a lease with the Promenade to build a 10,000 sq. ft location with 16,000 all together in Parking, but was advised by the Arkansas Liquor Attorney that since Benton County was dry, the martini glass in their advertisment sign would not be able to show and therefore wanted to terminate their contract. Pinnacle wants to go ahead with the location, but I'm not sure how it's going to go. Hopefully, Sullivan's can be built, but I'm not sure it will.

I've been to the one in Dallas and if they put one in that will instantly be the best steakhouse in Arkansas, better than anything in LR.

It seems kind of silly for Pinnacle Promenade to restrict their advertising because Benton County is dry. Being a dry county doesn't mean you can't purchase liquor at restaurants it just means you can't purchase packaged liquor in stores and bars in Benton County have to be private clubs. But it doesn't look like there will be enough signatures to make Benton County wet. It just seems stupid that it's okay to have a store with the word TOBACCO in neon lights yet it's not okay to have a martini glass when most kids won't know what it is anyways.

It seems kind of silly for Pinnacle Promenade to restrict their advertising because Benton County is dry. Being a dry county doesn't mean you can't purchase liquor at restaurants it just means you can't purchase packaged liquor in stores and bars in Benton County have to be private clubs. But it doesn't look like there will be enough signatures to make Benton County wet. It just seems stupid that it's okay to have a store with the word TOBACCO in neon lights yet it's not okay to have a martini glass when most kids won't know what it is anyways.

The Promenade isn't restricting their advertising, it's the ABC.

The Promenade isn't restricting their advertising, it's the ABC.

Either way it doesn't make sense to allow businesses to advertise tobacco, across the street from an elementary school for that matter, yet restrict harmless glassware from being advertised. Maybe they should ban coffee cups and mugs from being advertised because of the harmful effects of caffeine.

Sullivan's is out, but it won't slow Pinnacle Promenade down. It's Sullivan's loss not the Promenades. The developers say that 4 of 5 restaurants are signed, but we only have P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro announced. Boy, I can't wait to hear the names... it's like waiting to see who wins the Oscar's! :D

"Included as an exhibit, Sullivan Steakhouse

Archived