Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting assortment Matt. Is there something you know that we don't know? Just curious. I would love it if we got a Cheesecake Factory and Flemings Steakhouse. Both would do very well here.

I know no more than you, it's just my guess. Those restaurants seem to frequent General Growth Properties as well.

The Buckle

Another to add to the list is Gymboree. It's a childrens clothing store. They have 3 locations in Arkansas: Little Rock, North Little Rock, and Fayetteville.

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Sullivan's is out, but it won't slow Pinnacle Promenade down. It's Sullivan's loss not the Promenades. The developers say that 4 of 5 restaurants are signed, but we only have P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro announced. Boy, I can't wait to hear the names... it's like waiting to see who wins the Oscar's! :D

"Included as an exhibit, Sullivan Steakhouse

It sounds like Pinnacle is suing Sullivan's as well. It sounds like it would have been pretty close to the PF Changs.

PF Changs and Sullivans would have been flanking each side of the main entrance to Pinnacle Promenade. They don't want just any restaurants there. These will be two of the most popular restaurants in NWA.

I just found out another great tenant to come to the Promenade.... Borders, Books, and Music

Complete List

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

LIDS Hat Store

Journey's

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

I just found out another great tenant to come to the Promenade.... Borders, Books, and Music

Whoa! Now we're talkin'. I personally don't see anything wrong with Hastings and they could've used a store in Benton County, but Borders is right up there next to Hastings. Hooray!

Whoa! Now we're talkin'. I personally don't see anything wrong with Hastings and they could've used a store in Benton County, but Borders is right up there next to Hastings. Hooray!

I don't guess I've ever realized that there isn't Hastings up there. That seems really odd that they haven't made a move up there. They even have a location in Springdale.

I always really liked Hastings. Blockbuster bought them out of all of their Little Rock area locations several years ago and it always irked me. Movie rentals were reasonable and CDs, while not as cheap as Best Buy, were fairly priced. It was a great place to go kill an hour in college.

I always really liked Hastings. Blockbuster bought them out of all of their Little Rock area locations several years ago and it always irked me. Movie rentals were reasonable and CDs, while not as cheap as Best Buy, were fairly priced. It was a great place to go kill an hour in college.

Yeah I always liked Hastings too. I didn't realize that Blockbuster had bought out the ones around Little Rock. I had noticed there wasn't any Hastings there but just assumed they hadn't made it over to that market.

Yeah I always liked Hastings too. I didn't realize that Blockbuster had bought out the ones around Little Rock. I had noticed there wasn't any Hastings there but just assumed they hadn't made it over to that market.

When they were bought out a guy from the company told me that Circuit City and Best Buy as well as Books a Million and Barnes and Noble squeezed them out. They make their money on books and CD/DVD sales and they couldn't compete once these stores invaded. There used to be two Hastings stores in West LR (one at Markham and Bowman, the other on Rodney Parham near Market Square), both are still Blockbusters.

What kind of national upscale chain restaurants could you see coming to Northwest Arkansas in the near future?

Ruths Chris. We were supposed to have dinner at RC last time we were in Orlando, but never got around to it. I listen to alot of talk radio, and Sean Hannity is always talking about this place, and his description has mysteriously caused bite marks to form on my dash board! EatDamand.gif

Now you specificaly stated upscale, but let me throw a low scale, thank you for your order, please pull forward to the first window, request/desire. I would like to see a White Castle. The frozen burgers are getting old.

Complete List

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

LIDS Hat Store

Journey's

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Do you guys remember that upscale gas station we talked about on here?

I found some more info on it.

The actual convenience store will occupy about 8,000 SF. A banking center will occupy 8,000 SF. There will be about 4,000 SF reserved for additional retail space, and there will be another 9,000 SF of residential loft-type space. The remaining space in the 42,000-SF will be for offices.

Residential Loft space suprises me on a gas station, who the hell is going to live above a gas station?

The actual convenience store will occupy about 8,000 SF. A banking center will occupy 8,000 SF. There will be about 4,000 SF reserved for additional retail space, and there will be another 9,000 SF of residential loft-type space. The remaining space in the 42,000-SF will be for offices.

Residential Loft space suprises me on a gas station, who the hell is going to live above a gas station?

I wonder if the residents get a discount on gas? :D

That is an odd idea. But I hope it works out. I really like to see more lofts being put in even if it's in some 'interesting' areas.

Archived