Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still suprised at what caused them to develop an upscale gas station.

I haven't heard of anything like this in Arkansas, let alone the south. Anyone else?

My guess is they saw the Milken Institute/Forbes Rankings and said to themselves "hey there's a lot of people in NWA that have plenty of disposable income and the cost of living is already so high so let's build an upscale gas station to help justify the very high cost of living."

I haven't heard of anything like this in... ummm... the world.

Complete List

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Pinnacle Hills promenade website is now up and running and has the amount of time until the grand opening on it. It looks like we may see some more on their website real soon.

Pinnacle Hills Promenade

Thanks for the link. It's interesting to see things progressing on that project, I drove by there not too long ago. That's going to be one heck of a mall.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Pinnacle Hills promenade website is now up and running and has the amount of time until the grand opening on it. It looks like we may see some more on their website real soon.

Pinnacle Hills Promenade

Thank you so much! Now I understand more about the light show I had mentioned a while back and now they're talking about a fountain show to go with it. And I'm eating my words about them probably not having a childrens play area because it sounds marvelous. And what's this about a performance stage? It's just a mall my a$$... anyone who says it is needs to check out the website as it progresses. Pinnacle Promenade is awesome!!!

A few new tenants. Borders, Books, and Music will open a 20,000 square foot location, Fossil and Brighton, Trade Secret, and Regis Salon.

Complete List of Tenants:

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

Forever 21

Trade Secret

Fossil and Brighton

Regis Salon

"George said that shows that Rogers is "part of the family" and equal to thriving retail development in large metropolitan areas across the country."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that we're just a few months from catching up with other mid-size metros all of a sudden we're as hot as large markets. How funny. I can't wait to hear what they claim when Pleasant Crossing is nearing completion.

Is that the same Fossil that makes fine watches? If so, that's a great addition to Pinnacle Promenade.

That was my impression that it was them.

Interesting article. Sounds like we could possibly get even more shops and restaurants to move in after people see how the growth and infrastructure holds out in the near future.

I've got some pics to post, but I've been having so many problems with image shack I'm going to wait and see if things get back to normal over there before I try uploading them. I've had so many problems with all the other pics I've tried posting this morning.

Okay let's see if I can get my pictures to work okay. Anyway I decided to head up to Rogers and see how some of the developments up there were coming along. I wish I could have taken some better pics while I was here but I don't think I was supposed to be where I was already and I didn't figure I would get away with getting any closer. I already had construction people in trucks driving around me checking me out. I always seem to draw attention when I'm taking pics. I noticed that the Barber Group seemed to have a lot of land to the north and east of here.

merge31bss6dw.jpg

img10091ss1tx.jpg

img10101ss2qj.jpg

img10103ss1vo.jpg

img10162ss8hq.jpg

img10164ss2mk.jpg

img10165ss2ak.jpg

img10166ss3xq.jpg

Well until image shack gets back to normal I'm having a hard time getting all the pics to work. I'll redo the ones that won't work only to have the others statrt having problems. Bare with me and I'll eventually get all the pics working at some time.

I need to get my digital camera out. Not even sure where it is. Anyway I am in a service vehicle and never get a second look. I in fact have already driven completely through the construction, though at this point in construction I have about as much business there as you do.

BTW- I just discovered Live Local. What is it you dont like about it? Some of the resolution in the Birds Eye setting are phenomenal.

I need to get my digital camera out. Not even sure where it is. Anyway I am in a service vehicle and never get a second look. I in fact have already driven completely through the construction, though at this point in construction I have about as much business there as you do.

BTW- I just discovered Live Local. What is it you dont like about it? Some of the resolution in the Birds Eye setting are phenomenal.

Maybe I should try it out again. I just didn't care for the controls. I felt a bit lost after using Google Earth. But like I said I guess I should give it another go and see what all it has to offer.

Okay let's see if I can get my pictures to work okay. Anyway I decided to head up to Rogers and see how some of the developments up there were coming along. I wish I could have taken some better pics while I was here but I don't think I was supposed to be where I was already and I didn't figure I would get away with getting any closer. I already had construction people in trucks driving around me checking me out. I always seem to draw attention when I'm taking pics. I noticed that the Barber Group seemed to have a lot of land to the north and east of here.

Well until image shack gets back to normal I'm having a hard time getting all the pics to work. I'll redo the ones that won't work only to have the others statrt having problems. Bare with me and I'll eventually get all the pics working at some time.

Great pics Mith. I was wondering from your pic in the picture of the day thread if you were getting close-ups. BTW... I know how you feel about people looking at you when you're taking pics. I haven't been out taking pics nearly as much as you and people always stared at me like I was crazy or something. I guess they don't understand why anyone would be taking pics of construction sites.

Archived