Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the U of A webcam. Are you sure you have the right link? BNy the way Matt I do like the ones in Rogers. I can turn one and see how bad the traffic is on I-540.

Thanks for pointing out the incorrect link. Here is the correct one.

Also, here are some webcams of I-40 in North Little Rock.

I also just noticed that the KATV webcam switches to different views.

I don't see the U of A webcam. Are you sure you have the right link? BNy the way Matt I do like the ones in Rogers. I can turn one and see how bad the traffic is on I-540.

Traffic is a nightmare in south rogers along the Interstate and Horsebarn Road. You can't see all of the development, but there is a lot that you can see.

I never knew there was one for Old Main. The Roger's ones are nice because you can move them around. Seems like I heard something about Horsebarn Rd in the paper recently.

Development wise or widening of the road.

Recently, a 50 to 100,000 square foot office building was approved. Holiday Inn is building a 6-story 150 room hotel there near Stoney Brook Road. Also, Staybridge Suites is building a 4-story hotel there. Lots of steel work has begun on there. Not to mention Pinnacle and such.

I know Horsebarn is being widened to 5 lanes, may'be that was it.

Development wise or widening of the road.

Recently, a 50 to 100,000 square foot office building was approved. Holiday Inn is building a 6-story 150 room hotel there near Stoney Brook Road. Also, Staybridge Suites is building a 4-story hotel there. Lots of steel work has begun on there. Not to mention Pinnacle and such.

I know Horsebarn is being widened to 5 lanes, may'be that was it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was the widening part I had heard about.

An update from my colleage at Pinnacle,

There are now 15 banks that are moving their headquarters, regional headquartes, or banking locations in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills!!

That is absolutely amazing. That development is very nice and is giving Rogers a definite urban feel. I have been to Plano and Frisco Texas and this area definitely has that type of feel to it. I really think that a Starbucks would go well over at the Shoppes development. Also, does anyone know any more tenants for Pinnacle Hills Promenade or Pleasant Crossing? I've only heard of Dillards, Penneys, and Malco. It is a little disappointing that we are getting the same stores we already have, but I guess something is better than nothing.

An update from my colleage at Pinnacle,

There are now 15 banks that are moving their headquarters, regional headquartes, or banking locations in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills!!

Wow, that's amazing.

That is absolutely amazing. That development is very nice and is giving Rogers a definite urban feel. I have been to Plano and Frisco Texas and this area definitely has that type of feel to it. I really think that a Starbucks would go well over at the Shoppes development. Also, does anyone know any more tenants for Pinnacle Hills Promenade or Pleasant Crossing? I've only heard of Dillards, Penneys, and Malco. It is a little disappointing that we are getting the same stores we already have, but I guess something is better than nothing.

While it might seem a bit boring to us living here in Fayetteville, I think many people in Rogers and Benton County will be happy. Until recently I hadn't realized just what Benton County was still lacking as compared to Fayetteville. Shops and stores that we are accustomed to, but Matt made reference to what stores they had up there. So it brings them closer to par with us in the type of stores we have here in Fayetteville.

Wow, that's amazing.

While it might seem a bit boring to us living here in Fayetteville, I think many people in Rogers and Benton County will be happy. Until recently I hadn't realized just what Benton County was still lacking as compared to Fayetteville. Shops and stores that we are accustomed to, but Matt made reference to what stores they had up there. So it brings them closer to par with us in the type of stores we have here in Fayetteville.

Yeah for some of the other posters, The Sharper Image and PF Changs have been announced by Arkansas Business, so I'm not sure if that's true, but they are usually right.

Petco and Liberty Bank were announced for the Scottsdale Center this week, and a Red Robin, 4-story Homewood Suites, and a 4 story Country Inn are supposed to go in across the street. Starbucks has been looking around a lot in the Scottsdale Center to put a location in. Also, Mens Wearhouse opened a few month's ago, the 3rd in the state.

I live in North Springdale but in southern Benton County near the proposed truck stop/internet call center at Wagon Wheel and 540 - anyone heard any more news on this project. The neighborhoods have been passing around a petition to stop the truck stop proposed by Gary Combs. Any updates ???

Thanks for the welcome !

I live in North Springdale but in southern Benton County near the proposed truck stop/internet call center at Wagon Wheel and 540 - anyone heard any more news on this project. The neighborhoods have been passing around a petition to stop the truck stop proposed by Gary Combs. Any updates ???

Thanks for the welcome !

I have heard opposition to it but not much more than that. Matt is a good source of news, he might have heard more details about it.

Thanks for the welcome !

I'm pretty sure Gary Combs want to put in a J.A. Riggs Tractor Company location. It should have 55,000 square feet and have office area, showroom, and service area.

I had heard about the internet call center for a major ISP, but I have no idea which one it is.

The John Q. Hammons Convention Center in Rogers is comming along very nicely

Here's a webcam for anyone who wants to check it out.

http://www.killco.com/webcam/showcam.php?linkid=250

Thanks for the reminder, I haven't checked in a while. I also like being able to see what's going on across the street. Any idea what street that is in the left part of the webcam?

It's a little hard to tell from the webcam. I'm trying to figure out if there are 'islands' of vegetation I see between the lanes. Is it a semi-divided highway?

It is a divided road with vegetation and trees in the middle. It really goes well especially with all the tall buildings being developed in the area.

It's not really a semi-divided highway, but more of semi-divided road. The speed limit is around 40, but I'm sure within a few years, you won't be able to do more than 25 or 30 in there.

Archived