Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

Cheesecake Factory is coming to the Promenade by the Malco. Heard at Borders this evening from the management.

Thought it appropriate for both threads

oooh, I've reached whistle-stop. At this rate I'll be a hundred before I reach city. :P

I'm shocked!! I knew Pinnacle had something up their sleve. Hopefully we'll here more about this in the news.

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

I manged to check out some of the smaller markets of Cheesecake Factory. Some are Des Moines, Omaha, OKC, and Durham. This would be one of the smallest markets for a Cheesecake Factory.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheesecake Factory is coming to the Promenade by the Malco. Heard at Borders this evening from the management.

Thought it appropriate for both threads

oooh, I've reached whistle-stop. At this rate I'll be a hundred before I reach city. :P

Thanks for the info and congrats on your posts. :D

Yes! We're getting a Cheesecake Factory! I either wanted that or Dave & Buster's. I'm excited also! This came right out of the blue.

Who knows? May'be Dave & Busters will be coming to the Sports Arena Development in Pleasant Crossing.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Fish City Grill opened up last week. I have yet to go but I keep hearing that I should try their oyster nachos.

We all went to the Promenade on Monday afternoon and evening. After a second good meal at P.F. Chang's, we did about three hours shopping. I must say I was surprised how dead this mall was, especially for this time of year. Half of the stores we went into had no other customers. Dillard's was DEAD. The place looked a little quiet to me for this time of the year. I was shocked.

We all went to the Promenade on Monday afternoon and evening. After a second good meal at P.F. Chang's, we did about three hours shopping. I must say I was surprised how dead this mall was, especially for this time of year. Half of the stores we went into had no other customers. Dillard's was DEAD. The place looked a little quiet to me for this time of the year. I was shocked.

No kidding. You usually can't get a parking space at a mall this time of year.

Weird. I've been wondering a bit how busy it's been over at the NWA Mall. But I've been a bit skiddish about testing the traffic over there. I know if the past it's been horrible, but I had wondered if Pinnacle was taking quite a bit of it away this year. Perhaps not.

Try on a Saturday, it's much busier. I have to ask though, did you like the mall?

Try on a Saturday, it's much busier. I have to ask though, did you like the mall?

I like it, sure. It's beautiful in a "disneyesque" way. This is the second time I have been there. The last time was on a weekend. But I wish it had some different stores from what we have here in Fayetteville. We needed a Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrell, Restoration Hardware, Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, etc., not the same old mall stores.

I guess Monday was a dead shopping day. I was in NW Mall and it was easy to park and not that busy anywhere.

Well, remember you're splitting the traffic that used to be at the NWA Mall Christmas shopping between the Promenade and NWA Mall. Neither are going to be as busy as they would if the other didn't exist.

Outdoor facilities also can suffer a bit at Christmas compared to indoor malls depending on the weather. When it's 50 or over it probably doesn't matter much but under 40 I bet a lot of people choose the indoor mall.

I like it, sure. It's beautiful in a "disneyesque" way. This is the second time I have been there. The last time was on a weekend. But I wish it had some different stores from what we have here in Fayetteville. We needed a Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrell, Restoration Hardware, Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, etc., not the same old mall stores.

Both malls being "dead" is a good indicator that either this holiday shopping season is weak or NWA may not be as ready for 2 malls as some people think. But, I do believe Pinnacle Hills Promenade does offer quite a few stores that NWA Mall does not. By the same virtue there's quite a few stores in NWA Mall that aren't in the Promenade.

Well it's hard to read too much into this when we're talking about just checking a day or two. I admit I tend to avoid the mall area around this time of year. But I did think it was busy not just on the weekends but the week days leading up to Christmas.

Possibly a Cheesecake Factory? Has anyone had confirmation of that yet, by the way?

Cheesecake has been confirmed by RAK. Cheesecake Factory wouldn't build in one of these outparcels but would instead build a seperate restaurant and attach it to the Promenade, much like what Fish City Grill and PF Changs have already done. If I remember, the Cheesecake Factory is suppose to be built just north of the Malco.

I'm also sure that the health plans on these outparcels show them as "white spaces", which is basically an empty shell being built that will be filled once a contract is made with the retailer and the mall.

Cheesecake has been confirmed by RAK. Cheesecake Factory wouldn't build in one of these outparcels but would instead build a seperate restaurant and attach it to the Promenade, much like what Fish City Grill and PF Changs have already done. If I remember, the Cheesecake Factory is suppose to be built just north of the Malco.

I'm also sure that the health plans on these outparcels show them as "white spaces", which is basically an empty shell being built that will be filled once a contract is made with the retailer and the mall.

Hmmm, good to know, about the white spaces. I learned something, once again. :thumbsup:

I should know this, but is RAK an insider of some sort? When you say it was confirmed by him (her?), you mean it's for sure? Sorry if I'm showing my ignorance here. I knew itk and cwsoot were insiders, but that's about it.

Hmmm, good to know, about the white spaces. I learned something, once again. :thumbsup:

I should know this, but is RAK an insider of some sort? When you say it was confirmed by him (her?), you mean it's for sure? Sorry if I'm showing my ignorance here. I knew itk and cwsoot were insiders, but that's about it.

RAK has provided good info that is legit. I'm pretty sure he mentioned that a Borders official mentioned it at the grand opening of Borders.

It's actually suppose to be just near the Borders.

RAK has provided good info that is legit. I'm pretty sure he mentioned that a Borders official mentioned it at the grand opening of Borders.

It's actually suppose to be just near the Borders.

Well, cool. I don't see how it could be near the Borders and still be just north of the Malco, though, as stated above. The Malco is at the far east end; Borders the far west. Or maybe my directions are turned around due to curves in I-540. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the info.

Well, cool. I don't see how it could be near the Borders and still be just north of the Malco, though, as stated above. The Malco is at the far east end; Borders the far west. Or maybe my directions are turned around due to curves in I-540. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the info.

I retracted my previous statement. It will be just in front of or near Borders.

Archived