Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

Any word on a JCrew, Apple Store, or Cheesecake Factory near the Promenade ARKANSAS STUDENT? I would love to see these come as well.

If I hear of an Apple Store, I will probably pass out, or have a heart attack of joy :yahoo::yahoo:

When we get the confirmation/plans for the Cheesecake Factory, of course I'll let everyone know.

It's been pretty slow in the planning office the past few days. I guess the cold weather is keeping all the developers/contractors inside.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is how slow the Rogers planning office was today......

I can report with certainty that a Chuck E. Cheese Pizzaria will be locating in the Pinnacle Promenade area. I don't know the exact location, or anything about the timeline. All I know is that the company has confirmed their intention to build one.

So, :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Great news for us family guys! :yahoo:

I'm hoping to hear IT'Z Pizza of Dallas and Incredible Pizza Company of Tulsa announce new locations in NWA, but right now Little Rock and Hot Springs are the only future locations. Surely they'll realize that NWA is the place to be.

Great news for us family guys! :yahoo:

I'm hoping to hear IT'Z Pizza of Dallas and Incredible Pizza Company of Tulsa announce new locations in NWA, but right now Little Rock and Hot Springs are the only future locations. Surely they'll realize that NWA is the place to be.

I knew you'd be with me on this one! :D Never underestimate a good game of skeeball, I say. The pizza is actually better than it gets credit for, also.

Didn't IT'Z announce it was going to build in Rogers? I know they did, about a year ago, because I sent the article to several of my friends. Wonder what's happened with that.....

I knew you'd be with me on this one! :D Never underestimate a good game of skeeball, I say. The pizza is actually better than it gets credit for, also.

Didn't IT'Z announce it was going to build in Rogers? I know they did, about a year ago, because I sent the article to several of my friends. Wonder what's happened with that.....

I'm just glad that I won't have to drag my family to Fayetteville or Springdale to enjoy some indoor family fun, Benton County just plain sucks for that, unless you enjoy Frisco Station Mall as much as I do (sarcasm).

I just checked IT'Z website and, although they still have Arkansas listed for a future location, nothing about NWA is mentioned. The same with Great American Pizza Company.

It'z did, but since plans for Pleasant Crossing have changed, so have the tenants. They could still be a tenant but they also could be exploring other options.

It'z did, but since plans for Pleasant Crossing have changed, so have the tenants. They could still be a tenant but they also could be exploring other options.

I think it's more of a thought than a plan for IT'Z to open a location in Rogers. They aren't aiming as low as NWA right away until they get more than just one location opened in bigger cities.

I think it's more of a thought than a plan for IT'Z to open a location in Rogers. They aren't aiming as low as NWA right away until they get more than just one location opened in bigger cities.

Arkansas Business did have an article about IT'Z locating a store in Pleasant Crossing four or more months ago.

Arkansas Business did have an article about IT'Z locating a store in Pleasant Crossing four or more months ago.

It may have been in July of 2006 when IT'Z was trying to promote their test location in Albuquerque and NWA was mentioned. Houston and Colorado Springs are the only definite future locations with the possibility of more in the future.

It may have been in July of 2006 when IT'Z was trying to promote their test location in Albuquerque and NWA was mentioned. Houston and Colorado Springs are the only definite future locations with the possibility of more in the future.

Yeah I remember hearing about that. It stuck out to me because I have family out around Albuquerque.

http://www.fortyfifth.com/PDF/45_infosheet.pdf

In viewing the site plan on the Barber Group web site, it looks as though the site for theWestin has now been divided into small parcels. The road shown along the lots is already going in. I think this corner is where Taco Bell will be locating.

That leads to the next question: Where will the Westin locate, if anywhere at all?

What are plumbing websites? And can someone describe IT'Z to me.

The plumbing website is actually the Arkansas Dept of Health's website listing plans for public buildings, stores, restaurants, apartments, etc. You too can enjoy their website at http://www.healthyarkansas.com/eng/planrev...MB/namelist.htm. Just click on a county and off you go. :rolleyes:

IT'Z is a family pizza and entertainment place that offers arcade games, indoor carnival rides and other entertainment at affordable pricing for the entire family. We actually have a couple similar places in NWA, Lokomotion and ChuckECheese in Fayetteville and Fun City Pizza in Springdale.

IT'Z is a family pizza and entertainment place that offers arcade games, indoor carnival rides and other entertainment at affordable pricing for the entire family. We actually have a couple similar places in NWA, Lokomotion and ChuckECheese in Fayetteville and Fun City Pizza in Springdale.

So does IT'Z have more to do than Chuck E. Cheese & Lokomotion or are they about the same?

So does IT'Z have more to do than Chuck E. Cheese & Lokomotion or are they about the same?

Well I've never been to IT'Z, but from what I've read about them they have a much better arcade and they have actual rides like bumper cars. ChuckECheese can't really compare, but it's still fun for the whole family. Lokomotion has an arcade, 2 18-hole miniature golf courses (very nice), a mechanical bull, laser tag, bumper boats, and 3 Grand Prix style go-kart tracks. Lokomotion is really awesome for the whole family, but my only complaint is all the broken arcade games and the lack of decent food.

http://www.fortyfifth.com/PDF/45_infosheet.pdf

In viewing the site plan on the Barber Group web site, it looks as though the site for theWestin has now been divided into small parcels. The road shown along the lots is already going in. I think this corner is where Taco Bell will be locating.

That leads to the next question: Where will the Westin locate, if anywhere at all?

What is the "water feature" in the 45th map?

It will be the second large fountain over in that immediate area. It's like little Kansas City.

Hey, I'm glad you mentioned the fountains of Kansas City. I never knew KC was called the City of Fountains. I forgot about the new fountain at Myers Ranch, so Rogers may soon become known as "Little Kansas City".

Archived