Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

I, too, love Utica Square. I hope when the Promenade matures it feels more like Utica Square, but somehow I think it will look more like an aging Main Street from Magic Kingdom at Disney World!

Based on what a certain plumber/electrician said about the architectural design of the Promenade it'll most likely age worse than Main Street Disney, even though both are pretty much faux.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have information from a good source that the following will be coming to the Pinnacle Hills area:

Target

TJ Maxx

Williams Sonoma

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Also, I understand the GAP opens at 10:00 AM today and Mimi's Cafe opens on Feb. 22.

Nice. Both Target and TJ Maxx will be a nice addition to Rogers. Sounds like Williams-Sonoma prefers the, usually, more upscale suburbs of metros (Pinnacle Hills).

Looks like the Promenade has caused Sam Goody and another clothing store closed in Frisco Station Mall to go out of business. Frisco may be a genuinely "dead mall" soon. It would make a great hangout for some of the area's newest gangs.

Nice. Both Target and TJ Maxx will be a nice addition to Rogers. Sounds like Williams-Sonoma prefers the, usually, more upscale suburbs of metros (Pinnacle Hills).

Looks like the Promenade has caused Sam Goody and another clothing store closed in Frisco Station Mall to go out of business. Frisco may be a genuinely "dead mall" soon. It would make a great hangout for some of the area's newest gangs.

How long ago did Sam Goody close? I was just there a few weeks ago.

How long ago did Sam Goody close? I was just there a few weeks ago.

I don't know since it wasn't long since I'd been there either. I just stopped by the UPS Store and decided to take a quick stroll through the mall and noticed the sign was gone and the windows painted over. I was tempted to inquire at the mall office, but I didn't want to pour salt into an open wound.

It is my understanding that the Target will not be a super target. It order for the company to make it worth their money they would have to open 3 to 4 super targets due to logistics.

Oh well, Target probably didn't think that having groceries would be as profitable with Supercenters and Harp's everywhere. It will still be nice to have a Target close by because I do shop for "certain things" at Target.

Ruth Chris was confirmed this morning in the paper for the Promenade. The paper mentioned that it would be next to Starbucks, but Fish City Grill is next to Starbucks and Sullivan's Steakhouse is suppose to be built right next Fish City Grill. If you ask me, Sullivan's found a way to pull out of the Promenade.

Ruth Chris was confirmed this morning in the paper for the Promenade. The paper mentioned that it would be next to Starbucks, but Fish City Grill is next to Starbucks and Sullivan's Steakhouse is suppose to be built right next Fish City Grill. If you ask me, Sullivan's found a way to pull out of the Promenade.

It's going on the West side of I-540 on

Pinnacle Hills Parkway adjacent to the "other" Starbucks.

Actually, next door to Metropolitan Bank.

Here I was happy to have Carabbas, Bonefish, and Baker Bros so close and now Ruth Chris will be even closer yet to me. Might not be in it all that often, but it's terrific to have the choice, especially when I have company. :yahoo:

Don't forget about Fuddruckers and Marketplace Express. There only a few hundred feet down the road.

What a great selection of restaurants we have up here in NWA. Soon in Rogers there will be all of the restaurants near the Scottsdale Center, all the restaurants on Pinnacle Hills Parkway, and the restaurants at the Promenade. I thought I saw someone say something about the Cheesecake Factory coming, but I'm guessing that's a rumor?

I have heard several people say that representatives from the Cheesecake Factory have been in the area scouting out locations. I would think with restaurants such as Carrabas, Bonefish, PF Changs, and now Ruths Chris, that Cheesecake Factory would be perfect. I was speaking with a commercial real estate person yesterday and he told me that Crate and Barrel is coming to the area. That is a big deal. I think Kansas City just got one. Tulsa, LR, and Memphis I don't believe even have one. That is absolutely amazing.

It's going on the West side of I-540 on

Pinnacle Hills Parkway adjacent to the "other" Starbucks.

Actually, next door to Metropolitan Bank.

Sullivan's Steakhouse told the Rogers Planning Dept. they did not plan tot locate here @ this time. Ruth Chris is the replacement, going where the Sullivan's was planned.

I have heard nothing about the Super Target being downgraded to a regular Target.

You know I get my info from the horse's mouth :thumbsup: Sorry I haven't been on in awhile to update. Development is actually kinda slow in Rogers right now.

There were plans for a TJ Maxx in Rogers about 2-3 years ago. I heard about it all the time while I worked there. It was going to be centered more on 'home goods' but the plans fell through. It will be interesting to see if they go through with that original plan. I also hope they have a better selection of stuff. Our TJ Maxx brands kind of stink when compared to other areas.

Crate & Barrell would absolutely make my year! :yahoo:

BTW... The Best Buy at the Pinnacle Promenade has the worst service of any Best Buy I've ever been to. Also, it's a crappy little store overall. We ended up taking our business to Fay'Ville because the Rogers Best Buy didn't have what we were looking for and the salesman didn't know shiz about what he was talking about.

Archived