Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

It is about time we got Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. I am still waiting for Nordstrom, Macys, JCrew, and Apple Store. Those would just make that mall incredible. It would truly be a destination for all of Arkansas, Tulsa, Joplin, Ft Smith, and surrounding areas. I totally think our area could support this too.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that we should get rid of Payless ShoeSource and replace it with a Champs Sports. Then we can get rid of other not-so-great stores and replace it with stores like J Crew and etc. I'd really like to see a Puma, Sony Style, and Urban Outfitters. But, I'm probably just dreaming.

Anyone know what is going on with New York and Company? Went by there today and they had a big boxed tarp over the whole thing.

Went back 4/21 and realized it was over the store to the left of NY & Co when looking at it from Sephora. I can't remember what was there.

I'll bet that's where Eddie Bauer's is going. According to the Promenade website, they're supposed to be in section B, the same general area where NY is. I don't think anything was there before it.

• 4 weeks later...

Aunt Annies and the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory (if that's the name) will be in a space near the movie area, same like Haagen and the candy store. Saw the sign for them

And they've started doing ground base work for Granite City Brewery

I have not been very impressed to this point. The stores are very small compared to other markets and the choices are average.

I hope this place gets better.

The food court is terrible.

I've noticed that more outparcels are under construction, hopefully for Eddie Bauer and the other outparcels announced.

I have not been very impressed to this point. The stores are very small compared to other markets and the choices are average.

I hope this place gets better.

The food court is terrible.

While I agree about the food court, the Pinnacle Hills Promenade is still the best place in NWA to impress out-of-towners that are visiting. You almost forget that you're in rural Arkansas at the Promenade and it's only getting better as they add more to it.

While I agree about the food court, the Pinnacle Hills Promenade is still the best place in NWA to impress out-of-towners that are visiting. You almost forget that you're in rural Arkansas at the Promenade and it's only getting better as they add more to it.

Yes and no, I like the design of the Promenade, but the stores themselves really are smaller than a lot of the same stores as in the NWA mall. For instance, the Banana Republic is substantially smaller as is The Buckle. The Hog store is a lot bigger but that is about all...

Yes and no, I like the design of the Promenade, but the stores themselves really are smaller than a lot of the same stores as in the NWA mall. For instance, the Banana Republic is substantially smaller as is The Buckle. The Hog store is a lot bigger but that is about all...

That has to do with sales and nothing to do with design. The Pinnacle Hills Promenade stores are expected to do double the sales per square foot as their equivalent NWA Mall store. There is a lot of wasted space in NWA, whereas the Promenade is much more cost-effective for retailers. The Promenade is still, by far, more impressive than any shopping center in NWA.

the LIDS store in the promenade is about double the size of the HAT WORLD in the fayetteville mall. they are the same company.

That has to do with sales and nothing to do with design. The Pinnacle Hills Promenade stores are expected to do double the sales per square foot as their equivalent NWA Mall store. There is a lot of wasted space in NWA, whereas the Promenade is much more cost-effective for retailers. The Promenade is still, by far, more impressive than any shopping center in NWA.

I was really referring more to stock than to sq ft, there is just simply more stock at the Fayetteville location. They have shoes and Rogers doesn't and I don't think that Rogers has jewelry either. The Best Buy in Rogers displays this as well, they stock far more nice TVs than Fayetteville and have a bit more of some things, but the store seems to be much smaller. I think the movie and music section suffered the most, but maybe that is the way all Best Buy locations will go in the future due to reduced sales across the board of those things.

Of course, as others have pointed out there are stores where the opposite is true and the Rogers location is larger and of course they have some stores that the NWA mall doesn't...

I was really referring more to stock than to sq ft, there is just simply more stock at the Fayetteville location. They have shoes and Rogers doesn't and I don't think that Rogers has jewelry either. The Best Buy in Rogers displays this as well, they stock far more nice TVs than Fayetteville and have a bit more of some things, but the store seems to be much smaller. I think the movie and music section suffered the most, but maybe that is the way all Best Buy locations will go in the future due to reduced sales across the board of those things.

Of course, as others have pointed out there are stores where the opposite is true and the Rogers location is larger and of course they have some stores that the NWA mall doesn't...

I guess it's just give and take. Both malls are still viable for their differences. I agree about the Rogers Best Buy and I may not shop there again. I went there to buy a specific product that the website said was in stock and it wasn't and the sales associate was rude. I went to the Fayetteville Best Buy and there were plenty in stock and the service there is always top notch.

I guess it's just give and take. Both malls are still viable for their differences. I agree about the Rogers Best Buy and I may not shop there again. I went there to buy a specific product that the website said was in stock and it wasn't and the sales associate was rude. I went to the Fayetteville Best Buy and there were plenty in stock and the service there is always top notch.

Since we are talking about both malls here, I thought this might work here. The new NWA mall owners are thinking about breaking off some of the outer parking areas and vacant land surrounding the mall and selling them to developers. This could add a number of stores and restaurants as well as a hotel and residential space to the property.

Here is a little more information from the Arkansas Business Journal: Mall Outparcels

The new Taco Bell is open. Looks nicer on the outside than the old style.

Also, the Discovery Store will be closing in a month or two. This is not due to the mall, but the fact that Discovery Channel is shutting all their stores and strictly going on line...not that they are in any financial crisis...

William-Sonoma took over the space used by woof woof, which moved to Tuscany square, plus the empty space next to it.

Aunt Anni's and Rocky Mountain are opening together near the movie theater

Eddie Bauer's is coming

Some other store is coming, but I don't see a name yet

Outparcel --- TJ Maxx, Chuckie Cheese's and Bed Bath and Beyond

In place of Sullivan's, we get Granite City Brewery, which already has groundwork

I'm sure I missed a lot

William-Sonoma took over the space used by woof woof, which moved to Tuscany square, plus the empty space next to it.

Aunt Anni's and Rocky Mountain are opening together near the movie theater

Eddie Bauer's is coming

Some other store is coming, but I don't see a name yet

Outparcel --- TJ Maxx, Chuckie Cheese's and Bed Bath and Beyond

In place of Sullivan's, we get Granite City Brewery, which already has groundwork

I'm sure I missed a lot

sounds awesome

Archived