Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

The NWA Mall food court is also convenient to parking at the rear of the building.  I've gone there specifically for a quick lunch when I was in the area, just because it is as convenient as any fast food or fast casual in the area.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny story, A new Buckhead retail center was announced in Atlanta and it's one of those exclusive, exclusive types with a Jimmy Choo store and the like. One store is a high end  fashion handbag resale store. Nothing is immune to a resale store these days.

Malco doesn't operate an Imax in its home based in Memphis. They are dabbling in the dine in movie arena with The Ridgeway Grill in Memphis and they are developing A movie, bowling and a Dave and Busters-esque all under one roof concept. The first effort was Gonzales LA but the next attempt is supposed to be much more evolved and it will be near the Lakeland area just east of Memphis.

Again, ice, ice baby.

• 3 weeks later...

Any new development happening. Seems pretty quiet.

Burnz34, don't worry...read this article from the NWA Business Journal where real estate guy Ramsay Ball (they're always quoting him) expects the Pauline Whitaker/Pinnacle area to be fully built out in 10 years with "rational, not speculative, development".  If that's the case, we  may or may not recognize the Pinnacle area by then without all that open ground it's had for years.

Thank you KJW. I can't wait to see what the Pauline Whitaker and the Pinnacle area look like in 20 years down the road. I can just picture, coming down the hill on the interstate (49) from the north, and seeing highrise buildings being built.

Thank you KJW. I can't wait to see what the Pauline Whitaker and the Pinnacle area look like in 20 years down the road. I can just picture, coming down the hill on the interstate (49) from the north, and seeing highrise buildings being built.

I-49.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Always good to see more restaurants.  I happened to read in the NWA Business Journal that a new strip center is coming in on Pauline Whitaker Parkway between the roundabout and the new Legacy Bank.  It will house two new restaurants that haven't been publicly named yet.

Always good to see more restaurants.  I happened to read in the NWA Business Journal that a new strip center is coming in on Pauline Whitaker Parkway between the roundabout and the new Legacy Bank.  It will house two new restaurants that haven't been publicly named yet.

Deluxe Burger and another Bowman concept "Roma" is the rumor

Archived