Nashville Forum Meet

smeagolsfree

This is just a thought, but since several of you had the chance to meet and ask questions of Tony Giaratana, what about inviting him to a forum meet for Q and A about his vision of the Signature and Nashville. I know it me be a long shot but you never know till you ask. We may be able to get space at the library at no charge and invite the public and maybe even get more people involved in this forum.

Maybe its crazy, but I think it could be worth the effort.

What do you folks think about this? :blink:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a thought, but since several of you had the chance to meet and ask questions of Tony Giaratana, what about inviting him to a forum meet for Q and A about his vision of the Signature and Nashville. I know it me be a long shot but you never know till you ask.  We may be able to get space at the library at no charge and invite the public and maybe even get more people involved in this forum.

Maybe its crazy, but I think it could be worth the effort.

What do you folks think about this? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This was exactly the purpose of the free, public Urban Design Forum at the Civic Design Center last week. Tony and his team did a great presentation of the proposal and took questions during and after.

This was exactly the purpose of the free, public Urban Design Forum at the Civic Design Center last week. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but who knew about it? The NCDC didn't even send out a notice on their Listserve.

How about inviting him here to participate in this forum?

Actually,

He already does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if he's got nothing better to do than wasting time on this forum, you can push back the completition date for the Sig tower to about 2011. :lol:

:blush:

Ooops!!!!

Thats what you get when you do 4 different things at the same time. :alc: And I don't even drink!!!! I am SOOOO embarressed!!!!! Don't ask me why... but somehow I thought he was asking if WILLIAM was a part of the forum...

Man, its bad enough being the only girl on a board dominated by men... but now I can add ditz and airhead to it to.... :blink: hehehehe... sorry again!!!

THANK GOODNESS no one here knows my true identity!!!! :ph34r:

Archived