Plaza Towers

GRDadof3

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to the dirty windows, what's going on with Plaza Towers, legally?

A friend of mine lives in a small condo there. I asked her how things were going there. She said a resident is suing for some reason, and causing headaches for all concerned. She wouldn't go into it further, claiming the details were boring, but I'm curious.

What's the scoop, anybody?

In addition to the dirty windows, what's going on with Plaza Towers, legally?

A friend of mine lives in a small condo there. I asked her how things were going there. She said a resident is suing for some reason, and causing headaches for all concerned. She wouldn't go into it further, claiming the details were boring, but I'm curious.

What's the scoop, anybody?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im of the understanding that the Assoc. fees have been increased by huge amounts, yet the amenities available to owners( swimming pool) have been decreased. I would like the scoop as well. lots o plaza condos for sale.

Im of the understanding that the Assoc. fees have been increased by huge amounts, yet the amenities available to owners( swimming pool) have been decreased. I would like the scoop as well. lots o plaza condos for sale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would bet some of those people are jumping ship over to Riverhouse (or other condos). And wasn't there a big grumbling about the new Marriott blocking people's Northern views :wacko: , like from the Days Inn owner (who lives in Plaza Towers).

I just want them to clean the outside (windows and concrete). The upper portions are starting to look like the projects :huh:

I would bet some of those people are jumping ship over to Riverhouse (or other condos).  And wasn't there a big grumbling about the new Marriott blocking people's Northern views  :wacko: , like from the Days Inn owner (who lives in Plaza Towers).

I just want them to clean the outside (windows and concrete).  The upper portions are starting to look like the projects  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good ole Bob, will always try to complain about the marriott.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The way I understand it is that the assoc. fees have increased due to lawsuits the assoc. is losing. Ironically the lawsuits are because the dues are so high, they are trying to sue to get them reduced. So in effect they are getting hit twice now. I used to live in a condo there and I have a friend who lives there now. He just paid something like $1500 out of pocket for lawyers fees. This is on top of already outrageous assoc. dues. You could almost buy another house for what they are paying.

I have also heard rumors that the owners of the building are increasing fees to offset lost revenue due to low occupancy in the apartments. If this is the case and could be proven I would think they'd have a good argument against the fees but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived