New Google IM service

Aessotariq

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it doesn't offer anything unique anyway. I just looked at their little site and can't figure out what exactly the benefit is.

On another note, public info or private info soon to become public, Google will be the new Microsoft. I suggest anyone using google to proxy up, it might come back to haunt ya. It's good for search, just be careful out there- that's all I'm saying.

Lol, interesting tactics MS is playing these days.

Notice the differences here.

MSN - Downtown Jacksonville Sports Complex - Alltel Stadium is still under construction, the old coliseum and Baseball field are still in place. 12 years old and in B&W.

MSN.jpg

Google - Downtown Jacksonville Sports Complex - Alltel Stadium completed, new coliseum under construction, new baseball park built. 2 years old and in color.

Google.jpg

Anyone who uses AIM should get rid of AOL Instant Messanger and get TRILLIAN www.trillian.cc - It's Free, No Ads, and TONS of features. (your AIM screenname works with it, and if you've got a yahoo, icq, msn too)

I don't think Google's talk will catch on though like AIM is today.

Anyone who uses AIM should get rid of AOL Instant Messanger and get TRILLIAN www.trillian.cc - It's Free, No Ads, and TONS of features. (your AIM screenname works with it, and if you've got a yahoo, icq, msn too)

I don't think Google's talk will catch on though like AIM is today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GAIM too. I was very happy to learn that I could give up the AIM software but still use my account.

• 2 weeks later...

First Gmail, then Maps, then Earth... Now Google Talk -- I wonder what's next?

Google Talk to debut on Wednesday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it's an old thread, but regarding "whats next?" - Google Moon Right now it's just sort of a fun tool, but they may get more comprehensive and detailed images later.

NOTE- Be sure to zoom all the way in :rofl:

Archived