Feature: FSU Seminoles

Relient J

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With what I'm thinking, there may just be some serious traffic issues associated with putting a parking lot there. Specifically backup on Tennessee and/or Call. I think we're going to need them to do a "study".

its funny, Tallahassee is such a well planned city, whereas FSU is so poorly planned, its a failure surrounded by a splendid example. I would think fsu could take a hint and learn that maybe 40 years ago, they should buy some more land, because tallahassee will grow up and landlock them.

FSU sucks at everything except sports... i go to fsu, but dont like it, well kinda, but kinda not

I think a lot of FSU's problem has to do with the fact that they never took into account growth factors - which we might be able to partially blame somehow on UF and the combining of sexes at the school. I'm not sure how, but it seems slightly logical - and I bet I could prove it once I actually went and started searching out the facts.

When were most of the buildings on campus established, anyway? If someone knows this off the top of their head, that would be great.

I don't know how I missed these comments. Thanks to Preludish for recognizing that Tallahassee does a good job with planning. Im glad someone else sees it the way I do.

Blame it one UF for our growth issues... I know what you mean... but its tough for me to agree because the intergration happened long enough ago for us to have done something about it.

I don't know how I missed these comments. Thanks to Preludish for recognizing that Tallahassee does a good job with planning. Im glad someone else sees it the way I do.

Blame it one UF for our growth issues... I know what you mean... but its tough for me to agree because the intergration happened long enough ago for us to have done something about it.

But when were most building on campus built? Did we continue to zone "stupidly" so as to keep authentic/original architecture? Or are campus builders really just . . . slow?

• 3 weeks later...

FSU needs to make a dent on the skyline with a old school castle tower... mostly for looks, but incorporated into one of the buildings on the ridge of copeland. I think it would look awsome off DODD or Behind belemy, but tall enough to be seen from the stadium so that on game day, television viewers can see a division between fsu and DT, But not look pass the beautiful campus. A 9 story tower would be sexy. toped with either a cone or castlesque peek holes for archers! I want fsu to get up to that clean air!

Archived