New England less obese?

MadVlad

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Me and my friend were at the mall the other day and we both couldn't help but notice how many people are fat. Nearly everyone walking by was overweight, even young kids. Now of course this was at Warwick Mall, but still, it was alarming. Even more alarming was the parents feeding their young fat kids Taco Bell and Burger King. If you're gonna do that atleast make them get out and exercise. The high rate of kid's metabolisms should mean that very few actually get overweight, yet this is clearly not the case today.

Me and my friend were at the mall the other day and we both couldn't help but notice how many people are fat. Nearly everyone walking by was overweight, even young kids. Now of course this was at Warwick Mall, but still, it was alarming. Even more alarming was the parents feeding their young fat kids Taco Bell and Burger King. If you're gonna do that atleast make them get out and exercise. The high rate of kid's metabolisms should mean that very few actually get overweight, yet this is clearly not the case today.

there are fewer fat people in the providence mall...

• 4 months later...

Archived