City Profile: Detroit

Allan

I don't have the time or the energy to do so. I am taking an insane course load this semester, so I won't be around nearly as much, and I may disappear for several days at a time if things get too crazy.

If someone else wants to tackle the other Michigan cities, they can go ahead and do that. Otherwise I'll get to them when the semester is over.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan,

Thanks for including the 101up Gallery

on the Arts & Entertainment section.

Very much appreciated!

I'll make sure to post about the next show at our Gallery.

Swing by sometime. We'd love to meet you and chat.

regards,

Mark Sengbusch

Greg Frederick

101up Gallery

4470 Second Ave

Detroit, MI 48201

Allan,

I was checking my logs and found this thread. I wanted to thank you for linking to my site. If you have a logo or graphic you want used I can/will put up a link on my site to here.

I was just looking over your flikr photos, you have some good stuff. I dabble at, actually I throw money at new stuff in hopes I take better pictures. Hasn

You know, there certainly seems to be a lot of city profiles being posted lately. I don't seem to remember any except for Cotuit's being posted (December, 04) up until I did that profile of Atlanta (back in late June). Dd I spark something? Or did everyone here just suddenly find a lot of time on their hands?

Congrats on 6000 posts, too, Allan. :w00t:

Edited by ironchapman

• 4 months later...

The Detroit profile was started about this time last year. Nobody really got that serious about the city profile thing until recently.

Good work Allan, but I was wondering why you didn't add University of Detroit Mercy's sports to the Sports section. And for that matter Wayne States too, both are in the NCAA. UDM is NCAA DIV 1 and Wayne St. is NCAA DIV 2.

www.detroittitans.com

www.wsuathletics.com

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...