Center City Park: DT Greensboro

cityboi

• 4 months later...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Greensboro recently and enjoyed dinner at Europa Cafe with friends. While I was there we walked over the the Center City Park and I was very impressed. What really got my attention was the amount of people, especially kids, playing and relaxing in the park at 9pm on a Friday. We are in the process of designing a similar park for downtown Charlotte and this one gave me some good ideas to take home. Cheers to G'boro for a job well done. I took a few pics while I was there:

gboropark1.jpg

gboropark2.jpg

gboropark3.jpg

I was in Greensboro recently and enjoyed dinner at Europa Cafe with friends. While I was there we walked over the the Center City Park and I was very impressed. What really got my attention was the amount of people, especially kids, playing and relaxing in the park at 9pm on a Friday. We are in the process of designing a similar park for downtown Charlotte and this one gave me some good ideas to take home. Cheers to G'boro for a job well done. I took a few pics while I was there:

gboropark1.jpg

gboropark2.jpg

gboropark3.jpg

• 3 months later...

I dont undestand why Greensboro cant get its water from the yadkin. Greensboro is not that much further away from Winston. But Greensboro can still have the Randleman Dam as a water source and Lake Townsend which is the primary source today. If Greensboro expects to grow and become a metropolis, the city has to have plenty of water.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived