West End Field

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this going to be?

The Party Porch-

The place to be at West End Field in 2007 is on the newly elevated party deck, the Party Porch, which accommodates up to 50 guests. Located off the end of the suite level on the third base side, this open air patio deck combines all the amenities of a suite with the ambience of West End Field. Just below the Party Porch will be the birthday zone, a designated area for groups who choose to celebrate a child

The West End is going to be HOT this spring/summer. Last year's Drive games set the area on fire and livened the entire district up, but this year I think it's going to double the excitement. With more establishments open, the Fieldhouse being finished, and building on last year's success, The West End is going to be something that must be experienced and not expressed through words. I'm excited. Anyone else? :rolleyes:

The West End is going to be HOT this spring/summer. Last year's Drive games set the area on fire and livened the entire district up, but this year I think it's going to double the excitement. With more establishments open, the Fieldhouse being finished, and building on last year's success, The West End is going to be something that must be experienced and not expressed through words. I'm excited. Anyone else? :rolleyes:

Yes, especially seeing how i'll be working there. :)

I originally thought the Coca-Cola area was going to be in the tunnel, so I was wondering how in the heck you were supposed to see the game from there. On my bike ride today I saw that they are removing seats so that area will be to the left of the tunnel.

We are not removing any seats this year and the view from the Coca-Cola Dugout will be awesome - both of the field and the batting cages.

This year will be a lot of fun. I was in the West End last night and it was packed, once the season starts and you have the new eating spots open, it will be electric there.

This looks great! I like the old photos they have on the back of the wall.

Indeed. Good idea and a nice touch.

The owners have really gone out of their way to steep this 'new' ballpark in the 'old' traditions of baseball. Recycled brick, vintage design, incorporating the old fire station, old photos. What will they think of next. :thumbsup:

Indeed. Good idea and a nice touch.

The owners have really gone out of their way to steep this 'new' ballpark in the 'old' traditions of baseball. Recycled brick, vintage design, incorporating the old fire station, old photos. What will they think of next. :thumbsup:

Don't forget the attractive green alternative jerseys which have a vintage appeal. :shades:

Archived