CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

It does appear that construction has begun on the 400 block of North Main streetscaping.  The signs had been up for several weeks, but the actual work has finally started.  Also, the work on McPherson park is looking good, particularly the foutain and water feature of "The Park" residential project.  Check it out if you haven't been lately.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea - that entrance and water feature at McPherson Park off of East Park Avenue is looking great! It rather reminds me of a smaller version of the Main Street entrance to Falls Park.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Pinnacle may not have started, that section of the Main Street redo is well underway.  By there today and it's down to two lanes, the pavement is being ripped up and the actual work has started on extending the Main Street feel.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THEY ARE!? where have I been!? that is so exciting and encouraging to hear! thanks, haha, you'd think i'd been hibernating, geeez.

• 2 weeks later...

THEY ARE!? where have I been!? that is so exciting and encouraging to hear! thanks, haha, you'd think i'd been hibernating, geeez.

Drove by the site today, nothing is going on. There are still people parking on the lot. Surely someone on this board has some info on what is going on, and why no construction has taken place. A couple more days and its going to be Oct. There going to have a hard time getting people moved in by december.

Received a response to an email I sent to Bob Ellis yesterday. Says they are very eager to start this construction as well and are just waiting on city permits. Says the city is currently backed up with permitting several projects. Their target is to start site preparation by the end of this month, so I guess we should be patient and be glad we have so much going on at once.

Received a response to an email I sent to Bob Ellis yesterday. Says they are very eager to start this construction as well and are just waiting on city permits. Says the city is currently backed up with permitting several projects. Their target is to start site preparation by the end of this month, so I guess we should be patient and be glad we have so much going on at once.

Doesn't surpirse me one bit, that is why The Edge is months behind scedule, becuase of city permitting.

Great news to know! Thanks!

Archived