CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Pinnacle on Main

RestedTraveler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

The website shows floors 12, 7, 5 with sales pending classification. There are 7 residential units, so if 5 are left, they still need at least a couple more, I would assume. Of course, the website may be out-of-date. I hope this does start soon, it is an awesome looking building.

I'm ready for either this or Camperdown to come out of the ground soon to keep the construction momemtum going.

What, excatly, is the MLS?

Multiple Listing Service, it is a product of the Board of Realtors, it is what Realtors use to know what proeprties are available for sale.

BTW, NAI is now marketing the office space at the Pinnacle, their flyers call for a fall 2006 occupancy.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a lot of the momentum from a few months ago, with the 9 highrises planned for downtown, has been lost. It has gone from a lot of things in the works to almost no activity. I guess Pinnacle on Main will be happening soon, but Tower at Falls and Broad and the Main and Broad tower seem to have been called off. And the federal courthouse/Gateway site won't be completed for a few years. :(

Hopefully more big things are on the horizon. After all, lulls such as these are to be expected. :)

All is not lost. Don't forget the Camperdown, my friend! :thumbsup:

The same thing has happened on a lot of thes local threads, from what I've seen. Lots of projects have been announced in various cities; however, few actually get to the ground-breaking stage quickly. A lot of this is due to competition and strategy. Whomever breaks ground more quickly or gets more tenants wins and the others have to go back to the perverbial drawing board and re-evaluate their plans.

We're not alone.

Can you tell us anymore about the major development you alluded to a few weeks ago, btoy? Have we heard about it yet, and if not, is it still on the table? We are in need of some really good news to spice things up around here. :)

Ya, it seems to be falling through, in the form I first heard about it anyways. Still can't say anything but when things are worked out again, I'll tell you about it, and the past possibility for it.

Archived