43 S Division

GRDadof3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are talking about the old Alma Latina....?

Nope that is 45 Division and is for sale with a class C liquor license :) crap box but with a little loven it could be something cool~ any idea who owns the parking lot to the South? That is a key element to those buildings... in my opinion~

massive issue in that area is parking. That empty lot helps. I guess I shouldn't complain about parking, but if you want to party in that area at night, the busses stop running at a certain time, and cabs r expensive. There needs to be a solution to parking in the heartside. Or a mass transit service, that runs more often.

massive issue in that area is parking. That empty lot helps. I guess I shouldn't complain about parking, but if you want to party in that area at night, the busses stop running at a certain time, and cabs r expensive. There needs to be a solution to parking in the heartside. Or a mass transit service, that runs more often.

I have never, ever had a problem finding a spot at night in heartside. Have you really? It may be tough getting one of the 4 spots that sits directly outside of McFaddens, but 1 block down its never hard to find a spot.

Isn't or wasn't the City planning on building a new parking ramp at Commerce and Oakes (or somewhere along there)? Though it is not right next door to the properties in question, but would it help? I do agree though that a transit system in the downtown area would sure help out alot during evening events Being able to park in one spot while taking the transit system to your destinations during the evening/night would help in my opinion.

I have never, ever had a problem finding a spot at night in heartside. Have you really? It may be tough getting one of the 4 spots that sits directly outside of McFaddens, but 1 block down its never hard to find a spot.

I second that.

Isn't or wasn't the City planning on building a new parking ramp at Commerce and Oakes (or somewhere along there)? Though it is not right next door to the properties in question, but would it help? I do agree though that a transit system in the downtown area would sure help out alot during evening events Being able to park in one spot while taking the transit system to your destinations during the evening/night would help in my opinion.

Commerce and Oakes, and I believe someone here spilled the beans about a proposed ramp right along Division (maybe on that lot). I can't remember where it was posted though.

Commerce and Oakes, and I believe someone here spilled the beans about a proposed ramp right along Division (maybe on that lot). I can't remember where it was posted though.

I don't think it was actually proposed officially, more like discussed. Don't think it's going to happen though, not with a ramp going in at Commerce and Cherry.

any idea who owns the parking lot to the South?
I think Sam Cummings owns it now.

there's alot more empty lots

Just make sure those empty lots aren't used by somebody or have signs posted because don't be surprised if you come back and your car has been towed. ;)

Archived