I just can't wait for Tennessee College Football!

soloextreme

Memphis v. Ew Tee?!

UT fans on Beale Street:

34001932.jpg

The James Dickey classic, "Deliverance":

34046978.jpg

J/K :)

Folks, I haven't lived in Tennessee since 1972, and don't really have a dog in that hunt. Just thought I'd stir the pot a bit. :rolleyes: Though, I suppose I'd rather have Memphis win, don't really care much.

Hey, now, basketball's a different matter--why's UT chickening out on the Memphis series? ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you obviously missed my point.  UT was supposed to win every game...by a lot--they are much better of a team.  but when an awful Memphis team gives you a run for your money, it looks bad, really bad.  and this year, Memphis is good, so its very slim chances are a little better.  if UT wins, it does nothing for their pride and Memphis just goes on business as usual--UT was supposed to win the game.  but if Memphis wins, its a jolt in the arm for Memphis and devastating for UT. 

UT fans need to lighten up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must be one of those "my team had a moral victory after losing" fans. :blink:

Memphis v. Ew Tee?!

UT fans on Beale Street:

34001932.jpg

The James Dickey classic, "Deliverance":

34046978.jpg

J/K  :)

Folks, I haven't lived in Tennessee since 1972, and don't really have a dog in that hunt.  Just thought I'd stir the pot a bit.  :rolleyes: Though, I suppose I'd rather have Memphis win, don't really care much.

Hey, now, basketball's a different matter--why's UT chickening out on the Memphis series?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very Funny! Didn't you mean Ewe Tee, spell it right!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived