Harbors Edge Progress

vdogg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harbor Heights photos have been moved to the HH progress thread. :lol:

Thanks Vdogg, I noticed I posted the pictures in the wrong thread not too long after actually posting them but decided not to move it 'coz I knew you would take care of it for me :thumbsup: Sorry for any confusion and work that i put you through :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say Harbor's Edge does look pretty impressive when driving over the bridge that crosses the Hague on Brambleton Ave.

It's a really nice addition to the city.

Can't wait to see some of the other proposed buildings that are going to be over there as well. Hopefully they will rise just as tall if not taller! :thumbsup:

Light Rail will make this area more appealing to live in with a conveinent connection to downtown.

I hope new developments are in the works to bump the Fort Norfolk area up!!

You haven't seen the master plan for this area? Its redoing the entire area there and putting a marina there. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I never thought I'd say it... but 150 W Main has really grown on me. I loooove how it looks at dusk and late afternoon and wow.. the garage is a little much, but the glass facade looks interesting at all different times of the day. Besides, it anchors the NW side of the skyline wonderfully.

I wonder how much that skyline will change around Harbors Edge in the next 5-10 years? :rolleyes:

I never thought I'd say it... but 150 W Main has really grown on me. I loooove how it looks at dusk and late afternoon and wow.. the garage is a little much, but the glass facade looks interesting at all different times of the day. Besides, it anchors the NW side of the skyline wonderfully.

I wonder how much that skyline will change around Harbors Edge in the next 5-10 years? :rolleyes:

Too bad they couldn't have added 10-20 more stories and covered the parking garage with the same glass as the building.

Archived