Rowe Hotel

GRDadof3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes this thread is about the Rowe. And I don't think Devos building a 60 story building on the site would do anything for my, or most other's, sense of community. Or am I missing something?

Oh yah. I wouldn't want a high-rise IN PLACE of the Rowe. Is that what Rizzo is saying? Who resurrected this dinousaur thread anyway :P

Oh yah. I wouldn't want a high-rise IN PLACE of the Rowe. Is that what Rizzo is saying? Who resurrected this dinousaur thread anyway :P

What the heck?! We won't know what they do with the Rowe until whozits gets off his duff and does something about it. -_-

How did we end up talking about Jenison under the Rowe Hotel thread? Here is that book:

Bend in the River: The Story of Grandville and Jenison, Michigan, 1832-1972. Grand Rapids, MI: W.B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 1975.

Availalble at the Grandville City Hall

Thanks for the heads up! Not to stray off topic again but yes I had heard of it. I probably checked it out more than anyone in the past year at the Georgetown Library :rolleyes: I recently obtained my own copy of the book via a local bookstore but yes this is also the same book that I refer to as being 30 years out of date but its a start.

Okay...back to Rowe

Archived