Look at this Idiot Meteorologist on CNN

M. Brown

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she deserved it. If you've ever seen Carol Costello, you wouldn't be surprised and I'm sure that Chad Myers was up all night and irritable as a result of the long hours of continuous hurricane coverage he had to do. She's a really easy person to get annoyed at (on top of inserting her opinion into everything she reports).

I have long since stopped considering CNN a news source. Its more like a video version of the National Enquirer. When Ted Turner ran it as an independant news organization in the 80s it was pretty good. Now that it is part of AOL/Time Warner it is to news what professional wrestling is to sports. They have gotten rid of serious journalists and replaced them by talking heads that don't know how to handle themselvess professionally in stressful situations as this spectacle demonstrates.

These news reporters are going to get kill one of these days. ABC was showing all these stupid reporters outside reporting how bad it is. With high winds blowing all kinds of stuff is in the air, it is not safe to be out in the storm. It showed one reporter up to his waist in water. Stupid, stupid, stupid

Just hear on tv, that the levees just broken in New Orleans. Water is rising all over New Orleans. The French Quarter is about 2 feet now. High tide is coming in.

My wife said a teacher at work, had her family from New Orleans here in Charlotte. They drove all night to get here. I don't think they will be going home soon.

I have never seen a whole city under water like New Orleans.

The meteorologist was right.  It wasn't even that dramatic.  How could that make you mad and why does it make him an idiot?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because he should not have flipped out on that woman. makes himself look like a whinning baby. Nobody should loose their composer like that. Especially at a woman.

CNN has some real winners working for them. One of their weathermen working, Rob Marciano, is on location in Miss and without a teleprompter and other technical aids, he is basically tongue tied. He is unable to make a complete sentence on his own. A talking head for sure.

And Wolf Blitzer made this comment. "That water is not supposed to be around those houses".

The problem is that the only other cable news station (that I can get) is Fox, and they are talking about Jesse Jackson, and his BS. Maybe its just me, but when something like this happens, I expect non-stop coverage for a significant period of time. CNN is at least trying to get you the info.

And Wolf Blitzer made this comment.  "That water is not supposed to be around those houses".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That reminds me of one of our local reporters covering the hurricane aftermath on the beach last year and breaking the devastating news, in an almost William Shatner-like way, "Look at this.. there's SAND... on the street!"

Why does a person need to get out in a cat.5 hurricane to show how the wind is blowing. I know when it is bad outside, they don't need to go outside and show me. I switch channel, I do not care to see stupid people get kill. What you have here is who can be the bravest reporting the news.

brave here = stupid

Yeah that idiot Miles O'brian, got dressed down by the Governer of Mississippi this morning for doing exactly the same thing. Everytime the the Governer would tried to answer one of his questions, the would get interrupted. Finally, the Governer, an old Southern guy, had had enough and put Miles in his place. haha

Archived