Will you buy a lottery ticket?

urbanesq

Now that the NC legislature has passed the lottery bill, will you buy a ticket?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the NC legislature has passed the lottery bill, will you buy a ticket?

• NO! I was opposed to the lottery and refuse to support it.
    • No, I wasn't opposed but doubt I'd buy one.
    • Yes, I supported it and want to support education.
    • YES! Who cares about education, I want to hit the jackpot.
    • Yeah, I was opposed but will probably buy one for kicks.
    • Maybe, not really sure.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, Charlotte residents have been able for a long time to cross the line and buy lotto tickets in SC.  The local TV stations even give the results of the SC lottery.  But I never bothered to buy one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its like that in Greensboro. Local stations give the results for the Virginia Lotto. I do support it. It will help support education and now I dont have to make the 30 minute drive to Danville, VA. I can just go around the corner to the gas station.

• 2 weeks later...

Like Cityboi stated, in Winston (or Gso), you're less than an hour from VA and our local news stations show the numbers so I personally think it's crazy to send that money to other states. So yes I support the lottery. But I doubt I will buy a ticket because I think it's a waste of money. At least in Vegas you get free alcohol for throwing your money away...lol.

Archived