IN-PROGRESS: Trumbull on the Park

beerbeer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This a great project!

The apartments are in a great location and they should have no problem filling them since a few doors down at 55 On the Park (SNET Building) the 130 apartments there are fully leased. This is a great looking building and the fact that 12 of the 100 units will be in renovated historic Lewis Street buildings will add a bit of charm to the city.

Also the ground floor retail space is leased to a wine and cheese shop, a drycleaners and Quizznos which is also great news.

I agree. What a nice shot. Bushnell Park is one of the nicest downtown parks anywhere.

Trumbull on the Park has a wine shop, a cheese shop, a drycleaner and a sandwich shop under lease for the street level retail. They are still looking for a restaurant for the main space and patio next to the historic Noah Webster Building.

I'm not so keen on the Lewis Street side of the project though.I wish they had restored those 19th century house as single family homes instead of preserving the facade and combining them into one apartment building. It kind of defeats the purpose of preservation. The same thing was done with the historic buildings on Pratt St and again with the Goodwin Hotel. I'm not a big fan of it.

• 1 month later...

There are models open to the public to view the entire property is not officaly open. The parking garage opened last January and the retail and apartments will be opening soon. The developers office will be contacting me with a grand opening date when they get it and then I will pass it along to everyone here.

I thought the grand opening was tomorrow nov 1 but when I called for a time I was told the opening was not nov 1 but that they would call me with a date and time when they get it. Im so confused, anyone know if it is happening tomorrow nov 1 and at what time or when it is happening if not tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine is looking to move into this development, but they raised the rents. Now rents are starting at $900/month for a studio, and go as high as $3k for a 2 bedroom. If these new developments can fetch higher rents then we should see more of them popping up around town.

• 2 months later...

Living at Trumbull on the Park. I've been there almost three months now and the place is filling up. Nothing beats living within walking distance of so many great restaurants and attractions. Quiznos looks to be opening up soon, as for the other retail it looks like it's in the works. Let me know if anyone has questions...

Archived