IN-PROGRESS: Trumbull on the Park

beerbeer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see a lot of lights at night. What would you estimate occupancy is? What do you like about the units, what don't you like? How is the sound insulation? Does everything work?

Probably over half, the unit parking spaces in the basement of the garage keep filling up... And judging by the cars it is definitely pulling in people with money to spend.. Sound insulation is amazing, the only time you can hear anything is if you're in the hallway (under doors), between walls nothing. There is not much I can complain about, maintenance has been right on top of the few minor issues I had. They just finished a beautiful gym. I have a one bedroom, and storage isn't great but definitely adequate, the washer and dryer in the room is fantastic. I definitely don't miss my 45 minute commute on 91, as ctman said you can't beat walking to work or stumbling home.... Not too much to complain about, some people say the lack of a grocery store, but that really isn

Probably over half, the unit parking spaces in the basement of the garage keep filling up... And judging by the cars it is definitely pulling in people with money to spend.. Sound insulation is amazing, the only time you can hear anything is if you're in the hallway (under doors), between walls nothing. There is not much I can complain about, maintenance has been right on top of the few minor issues I had. They just finished a beautiful gym. I have a one bedroom, and storage isn't great but definitely adequate, the washer and dryer in the room is fantastic. I definitely don't miss my 45 minute commute on 91, as ctman said you can't beat walking to work or stumbling home.... Not too much to complain about, some people say the lack of a grocery store, but that really isn

Sound insulation is amazing, the only time you can hear anything is if you're in the hallway (under doors), between walls nothing.

That's the beauty of pre-cast concrete. :shades:

Mayor Perez said a couple months ago that there are ongoing talks about a small grocery store opening up downtown. I'm sure within the next year or two we'll see at least one downtown.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. i haven't seen a shaws or a stop&shop in a city yet. It would be interesting to see one though.

Shaws has a store in Prudential Center in Boston. There's a grocery store, I think a Stop & Shop, at Brigham Circle in Boston near the Longwood medical area.

Here's One Brigham, sorry the photo is so small.

image_brigham_four.jpg

Here's the architect's page.

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Hartford Courant 60% of the units are now occupied and inquiries are very high. It would be very good to see it nearly full when Hartford 21 comes on the market in August or September.

I think this is the time of year people start looking to move, It seems to be filling up more every weekend... Especially with the great weather, and Bushnell Park at your doorstep...

Archived