Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initially I voted no against the two separate sites... but I really do like them a lot now    :)

And more importantly... the heart next to "Welcome" makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and welcome in Norfolk!  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even though we there was a majority in favor, a lot of people did vote no. I think i just failed to explain myself well enough. This really is helping a lot. Also, I have some projects on the way for Norfolk and Virginia Beach that I think you guys will really like. :)

• 1 month later...

How do I add a pic to my profile. I see other members with pics of buildings and I would like to add one too. All I get is a message that says that I am not authorized by the administrator. Some help would be nice, thanks! :thumbsup:

You might need to reach a certain amount of posts before it allows you to post a avatar. :thumbsup:

How do I add a pic to my profile. I see other members with pics of buildings and I would like to add one too. All I get is a message that says that I am not authorized by the administrator. Some help would be nice, thanks!

Avatar uploads are allowed for all members regardless of post count. To add an avatar go into "My Controls" and click on "Edit Avatar Settings." Uploaded avatars must be under 8k in size (8192 bytes) and all avatars need to be 64x64 in size.

• 3 months later...

Hello. A quick introduction....... I am an urban planner living in Tampa, Florida but relocating to Norfolk this summer. My boyfriend was accepted to EVMS last fall. We are in the process of looking for a home to buy in Ghent. I am excited about this subforum because it allows me to become familiar with Norfolk before actually moving there. Thanks!

Hello. A quick introduction....... I am an urban planner living in Tampa, Florida but relocating to Norfolk this summer. My boyfriend was accepted to EVMS last fall. We are in the process of looking for a home to buy in Ghent. I am excited about this subforum because it allows me to become familiar with Norfolk before actually moving there. Thanks!

Welcome and we hope that you enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:

Welcome and we hope that you enjoy your stay! :thumbsup:

Great to have you here. If you desire urban living there are lots of new choices coming available. :)

I am very excited about our housing choices from everything I have read here. I have a realtor already through Nancy Chandler. Hopefully she can guide us in the right direction. I am meeting with her next weekend when I come for a visit.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm not sure who to address this to. I have an apartment to rent in my duplex (in Ghent), but I'm not sure what the etiquette is as far as whether or not it is permissible to post on it here. If not, I totally understand. If it is, then let me know and I'll share the details. Thank you.

Yeah, there is a rule against searching for/promoting real estate on the site. If you guys wish to pm or email eachother though that's fine.

I'm not sure who to address this to. I have an apartment to rent in my duplex (in Ghent), but I'm not sure what the etiquette is as far as whether or not it is permissible to post on it here. If not, I totally understand. If it is, then let me know and I'll share the details. Thank you.

Hey, Tried to send you a P.M. It wouldn't send, fix your account. :thumbsup:

Archived