Can we talk Sprawl for a minute?

GRDadof3

F***ed Up Michigan Leftturn  :P  And I know, you're right.  There are a lot of these that are being done very poorly.  But the problem is, if these petitioners win the battle, than the development will move futher OUT, not in.  That is the problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh...gotcha. ;) i just call them michigan lefts. I see the problem. Do the petitioners know this? Or are they only concerned about their "backyards?"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh...gotcha. ;)  i just call them michigan lefts.  I see the problem.  Do the petitioners know this? Or are they only concerned about their "backyards?"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They don't even care. They just don't want it, or the petition collector guy said "what about something smaller, like a small STRIP MALL". And I actually said "what, so we can have another Subway and Curves for Women". He didn't think that was funny. :P

They don't even care.  They just don't want it, or the petition collector guy said "what about something smaller, like a small STRIP MALL".  And I actually said "what, so we can have another Subway and Curves for Women".  He didn't think that was funny.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^ :lol:

Smaller isn't always better, thats for sure. I probably wouldn't be too thrilled about anything over there, so I don't know what to think. Have you seen the design (if there is one) for this so-called Lifestyle Center?

Archived