Superdome?

redjeep77

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Metro where did you here this?

Im not questioning the truth of the statement....I just would like to know. I havent heard anything like this.

I know the field will have to be torn up and some of the seats would have to be replaced, and of course the roof needs to be replaced, but I dont think they would have to destroy the whole building.

The Superdome is VERY special to New Orleanians, its got a place in our hearts.

I would hate to see it go...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw it on CNN, it was reported again tonight that damage to the superdome was much more extensive than thought and it will most likely be torn down. No mention of the biohazard this time.

It was reported on CNN that estimates of repairing the damage to the Superdome will exceed $100 million. I don't see them repairing it. It will probably be replaced. Also, the Superdome will be a constant reminder of New Orleans' horrible tradgedy until it is gone. Money to replace it will be non existant, so we may loose the Saints. But, there are more important matters for years to come.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived