Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobliocatt

The Chelsea Lofts

10 posts in this topic

I saw an ad by Lifestyle Realtors, for this, in this week's Folioweekly. It says coming soon and that its going to be in a historic district. I wonder if that district is Springfield, Riverside/Avondale or St. Augustine? Any idea?

www.thechelsealofts.com

Its funny how they ask for pre-registration for a place that has no address.

My guess would be somewhere in Jax, probably DT or Riverside (maybe the points)?

Very interesting. My guess would be Jax, specifically Riverside, giving the pricing in the 300's

Lake: I am pretty sure that this project is located in Riverside at the corner of Oak and Goodwin Streets right behind the quasi-urbanist strip mall in which Lifestyle Realtors is located and across from the Publix. They have had signs up for a design review before the historic commission (which has already occurred).

At least the music on the website was kinda hip.

Well apparently the web site thinks everyone knows where it is, because they describe the location as "THE historic district.". In Jax that's about as clear as saying "on the river". If it is it where you say, Gator, then that's good news for the riverside area. Between that and 1661, that has some great new developments going in. Now if only they could put something on that surface lot across from Publix...

It will definately be located in Riverside and definately near the publix shopping center. We know the person who set up the initial website and they told us the follwoing: The lofts are supposed to be techno-savvy (read wireless internet) and have re-arrangeable rooms (read sliding walls).

Could this possibly be the plot of land between 1661 Riverside and Mossfire Grill? It is a triangular parcel that currently houses an old rundown building.

No that project still has to get a PUD approved. Considering that, I doubt they're far enough in their plans to begin marketing.