191 Peachtree

Guest donaltopablo

Guest donaltopablo

191%20peachtree%20day_lg.jpg

191%20peachtree%20int_lg.jpg

191%20peachtree%20nite_lg.jpg

One of my favorite bujildings in Atlanta (probably second to BofA) would be 191 Peachtree Street.

One Ninety One Peachtree Tower is a 50-story, 1.2-million-square-foot office tower that creates a dramatic silhouette on Atlanta's skyline. The building's twin towers are clad in flame-finished Rosa Dante granite with gray-tinted glass. A striking feature is the tower's two rooftop crowns - seven full stories of interwoven arches and domes that culminate in a ring of columns that are illuminated at night. The tower includes a seven-story atrium containing 15,000 square feet of retail space and connects to the adjacent 450-room Ritz Carlton Hotel. Designed by Philip Johnson and John Burgee, One Ninety One Peachtree Tower was completed in 1991.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the building thats attached to the hotel I stayed at. Thats a wonderful atrium. When I was in there, there was something about it that remided me of grand central station in NY. Its my favorite building too. I looks wonderful looking at it walking down peachtree heading north.

Archived