Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Great little building

Just posting these photos because this is a great little building. Needs some updating, but I could see this as a great restaurant spot in Westend. It's currently the home of a real estate firm, but with the stadium and all the growth in this area, seems a bistro should be in it's future. :D What do you guys think?

CIMG2834.jpg

CIMG2835.jpg

CIMG2833.jpg

Tinsley has been there a long time. They are property managers for the most part. Handle a lot of the rental properties on the west side of Greenville.

Don't really see them moving, unless someone really pays them.

I'm with you all the way, gsupstate! :thumbsup: A small cafe or bistro (something German?) would be very nice down there. I'd really love to see more casual to fine dining options in the West End close to the new ballpark.

Looks like this buisness is well maintained and will be there for a while I think we need to look at the run down buildings and renovate them to match the nice looking new surroundings of the westend.

There are plenty of vacant store fronts along Augusta and South Main Street that have recently had real estate signs/banners displayed. I hope someone is thinking bistro and looking to purchase at least one of them, gsupstate! :thumbsup: