CONSTRUCTION THREAD: The Brio

gs3

IMHO i think it has taken a very long time for this to get renovated. Sometimes renovations take longer than new construction because all the old crap has to be tore out. Brings back nightmares of when i started doing construction and got assigned to work on the poinsett hotel renovation. Cool but there were some nasty smells in that place and some plain out freaky stuff.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I wonder if this is really the first step in implementing the Church Street corridor Master Plan? I hope they make it more dense, affordable, and attractive.

Wasn't Jesse Jackson born in the area? I hope they don't plan on tearing his childhood home down. We could use it as tourism many years down the road ;)

I believe it is the first step in implementing this plan. Dense and attractive, yes. Affordable.....Not a Chance.

Not to get political here, but Jesse Jackson is the last thing that Greenville needs to be known for... Jessie (Bring on the news media) Jackson .....What a joke!

Archived