Sad But True

sonofaque86

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of comments have been deleted at UP.

Censorship galore. 

Annoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If a mod deletes a comment it is due to the fact that it is inappropriate for the forum.

Also if a mod moves a topic (which I intend to do for this one) it is due to the fact that it is inappropriate for its particular location. Because we have had several topics dealing with race devolve into intolerable situations in the past is most likely the reason previous post were deleted. As this stands right now, I am not going to delete this but simply move it to the coffee house.

moved

Yeah, it's all over the net already and I made a comment about it here earlier but it was deleted for some reason.

The AP should be slammed for this one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it was deleted because you have no post in the trash archive from August 26th to todays date. It was more than likely moved. Check the coffee house forum, particularly this thread. NO political disussion. monsoon merged all politcal discussions related to New Orleans into one thread and i'm willing to bet that the post I linked to was the one you're referring to. If not, it's probably in there somewhere.

I don't think it was deleted because you have no post in the trash archive from August 26th to todays date. It was more than likely moved. Check the coffee house forum, particularly this thread. NO political disussion. monsoon merged all politcal discussions related to New Orleans into one thread and i'm willing to bet that the post I linked to was the one you're referring to. If not, it's probably in there somewhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, there it is. Thank you.

Wait, I think the one I refer to had an image with it so that's not it. Perhaps it was moved to still another thread.

Ah, there it is.  Thank you.

Wait, I think the one I refer to had an image with it so that's not it.  Perhaps it was moved to still another thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm. I was thinking that but I haven't found any post with images of yours in the trash either. What was the image/title of thread/day you made the post?

edit: This is the only one with an image i've found within the last week (I assume u made the post in the last week) but it isn't related to the issue of this thread. Post

Perhaps I imagined I posted it or the submission never registered completely.

The image is that of a side by side comparisson of NO residents wading in water with food. The caption on one pic with the white residents claimed they were 'finding food at the store'. The other pic was of a black resident captioned as 'Looting the store'.

Not a big deal if you can't find it anif it were removed in some fashion do accept my apologies for posting an inappropriate image.

Perhaps I imagined I posted it or the submission never registered completely.

The image is that of a side by side comparisson of NO residents wading in water with food.  The caption on one pic with the white residents claimed they were 'finding food at the store'.  The other pic was of a black resident captioned as 'Looting the store'.

Not a big deal if you can't find it anif it were removed in some fashion do accept my apologies for posting an inappropriate image.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may well have been deleted because the exact same image at the top of this thread has been deleted as well. It may be the case that the image itself was deleted but the post was allowed to remain. We don't necessarily outright delete a post, some times just images that for one reason or another were deemed unacceptable. Since none of your post are in the trash, i'm fairly sure that this is what happened. If the post i linked to is familiar, it is probably the post you were talking about but just with the image removed.

Archived