New Hampshire Crime

M. Brown

Police help preserve order at rowdy Manchester nightclubs

By MARK HAYWARD

Union Leader Staff

MANCHESTER - When the Omega nightclub in downtown Manchester started drawing large, rowdy crowds with a tendency to cause trouble, the club took several steps to address the problem.

Surveillance cameras went up. Bouncers started swiping IDs through hand-held computers. Finally, police brass told club manager-owner George Maroun that he had to staff the club with Manchester police on weekends

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude I remember when this happened my junior year in 2003. They gave every single girl in Manchester Schools these blue whistles. They were annoying as hell dude. All the dudes got them and started blowing them constantly. Major headache. But anything is a help to catch this idot.

I went to Hillside! Was Mr Tulgrine still there? Was Miss Graveline still there? unless she got married?

Anyway at hillside we had to go home early becuase somebody broke on of the thermometers in the hallways and something was dripping out of it and they thought it was mercury so they had to like clean the whole school out. Turns out it wasnt mercury but some idiot kid i forgot his name was liking the liquid before the teachers and staff found out there was a like. Hillside was the best!

Archived