Pacman refuses to pay valet charge

doormanpoet

The annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon was held today at the Renaissance Hotel. Among the 800 guest was none other than Pacman Jones, the troublemaker recruit with two arrests and many dropped balls in preseason games. His crime this time was skipping out on paying his valet charge! He said he refused to pay because he was Pacman Jones and then he proceeded to want his car before anyone else and then complained about it because he had to wait in line! He did tip the Valet who brought his car $10, but he still refused to pay the charge for the valet service. The only thing Pacman did was add to his thug reputation, and cheat the hotel out of parking revenue.

Pacman, go back to where you are from. Has the hurricane Katrina not taught you anything?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon was held today at the Renaissance Hotel. Among the 800 guest was none other than Pacman Jones, the troublemaker recruit with two arrests and many dropped balls in preseason games. His crime this time was skipping out on paying his valet charge! He said he refused to pay because he was Pacman Jones and then he proceeded to want his car before anyone else and then complained about it because he had to wait in line! He did tip the Valet who brought his car $10, but he still refused to pay the charge for the valet service. The only thing Pacman did was add to his thug reputation, and cheat the hotel out of parking revenue.

Pacman, go back to where you are from. Has the hurricane Katrina not taught you anything?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is a disgrace. I wish the Titans had chosen someone else. :(

I don't understand football contracts, but can't he just get booted out of here? I've always thought of the Titans as a good bunch of guys and have been proud of them whether they win games or not (but I'm happier when they do). But this wound on the team's reputation needs to go before it infects anyone else. Beat it, Pac-man.

It really is a shame that there is such a good football player that goes to waste because he gets caught up in the fact that he is a pro. Get your act together, man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's not even that good. more like butter fingers than pacman. and i agree where_am_i, antrelle rolle should have been drafted instead. i think pacman thinks he's terrell owens by the way he talks, but he doesn't realize that you have to be able to back up the talk too (sure t.o. is really annoying, but can he play some football).

We should have drafted Antrel Rolle!!!!!  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree too! I really did think the Titans would choose Rolle, especially since Samari has been such a good player for them. I keep hoping Pacman will get his act together, but I'm beginning to believe that's just a pipedream.

• 1 month later...

Archived