How didi everyone end up in Atlanta?

Newnan

Post your story about how you or generations that came before you settled here in Atlanta. On my side, my mom's mother moved here from DC as a child and my mom's father moved here from Brooklyn as an adult. (They met here and got married :wub: ) My dads family has lived in Atlanta and other areas in Georgia for many generations that I can't trace back. My dad is one of those old school Atlantan's. Don't even get him started on the unbelievable growth here, he remembers when everyone in Buckhead knew everyone. Anyway, that's my story; post yours!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never ended up in Atlanta itself, but I was born in the suburbs where I still live (Douglasville, to be exact). As soon as I go off to college in a couple of years, I'll probably end up in Athens (can you guess where I'd like to go :silly: ). I'm pretty much an Atlanta entusiast who tries to do his homework on developments in the Atlanta area.

After that, I'll probably move to Los Angeles because I would like to be a screenwriter.

Archived