Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muchswatch

It's Detroit!!!

14 posts in this topic

OMG much you are soooo frecking good I mean those pictures are wonderful They really show detroit was the wonderful city it really is

Good you guys liked them. :P My gosh, it was freezing tonight, couldn't feel my fingers while taking those shots. :blink:

I would imagine...it's supposed to get down to like 12 tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Thanks for braving the cold to get these great pics!

Yeah thanks at like 5 o'clock the weather channel said it was 26 in Detroit so i know it was colder by the time u took those pictures

It was 22 in Windsor last night. Anyways, it still worth though, cause I got some nice shots. ;)

BTW, those pictures were taken from 5pm till 12pm. ;)

When I left for Ann Arbor this morning, it was 12 degrees out! That's just a little reminder of the cold temperatures we'll be having over the few months.

Haha. You think 12 is cold? It's gotten to -25 at my house before! Now THAT is COLD!!! Brrrrrr. I hope it doesn't get that cold again for a while

Thanks for the great pictures. Cold dry air helps make them come out so clear.

Well...dry and cold weather did helped me to get these clear pictures, cause it reduced the level of noise, and also, I used photoshop to edit a little bit. Otherwise you would be surprised how fuzzy those pictures actually were. ;)

Wow, these are some really fantastic pics!!! You have a great eye!

Thanks cabasse. Yes, I do. I do like taking night shots, cause I think the city looks more beautiful at night, another reason why I liked is because I am always busy at day time. lol... ;)

Photoshop is magic? Oh, well, I actually forgot everything I have learnt from college, and I guess I should get some book and try to pick up what I have forgetten. All I can do now is adjust the contrast and balance. :ph34r: