big downtown projects starting to move!

bobliocatt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riverside, I'm not head over heels for the thing. To be honest, I think it's a poor use of riverfront property. If you'll read my earlier post, it is just better than I expected. I'm all for those guys, but can't we honor them in some pocket park? I was just expecting straw huts and sticks. It's just like getting a C when you were expecting an F, it still sucks, but it's better than you thought.

By the way, I very much second a public bonfire pit, especially downtown. I know a ton of college kids who would agree. Because of this, it will never happen.

i am not the biggest fan of berkman plaza, so to me a second phase makes almost no difference except that it makes our skyline look bigger. it isnt quite like the residents of berkman plaza are happy to walk everywhere they need to go and that they have all of their necessities w/in walking distance. plus the building is a little secluded from the street.

Archived