Columbus Projects & Developments

ATLman1

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I see there is land being cleared next to the new Kia dealership. Anyone know what this is? Also the real estate transactions last week show several multi million dollar purchases. Again any ideas?MUSCOGEE COUNTY TRANSACTIONS

Selected property transactions in Muscogee County, recorded July 2 through July 28:

Tiger Creek Development to Grayhawk Homes, Inc.; plat book 161, plat page 119; $1,326,000

Capstone Developers, LLC. To George C. Woodruff Co.; 2426 Double Churches Road; $157,500; 1.965 Acres

Ben Frank Billings, III, et. Al to GMC Partners, LLP; Parcel E2; plat book 163, plat page 215; $517,914

Wendbus Corp to GE Capital Franchise Finance Corp.;Whittlesey Park Blvd; map and parcel 072-017-011; $2,096,656

Wendbus Corp to GE Capital Franchise Finance Corp.; Bradley Park Drive; map and parcel 189-027-006; $1,504,968

FHA/ Columbus Center, LLC to TUP12 Columbus GA LLC c/o Gladstone Comm. Corporation; map and parcel 072013004; plat book 160, plat page 20; $7,320,000

MUSCOGEE COUNTY BUILDING PERMITS

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/07/27/2135899/real-estate-transactions-july.html#storylink=cpy

I see there is land being cleared next to the new Kia dealership. Anyone know what this is? Also the real estate transactions last week show several multi million dollar purchases. Again any ideas?MUSCOGEE COUNTY TRANSACTIONS

Selected property transactions in Muscogee County, recorded July 2 through July 28:

Tiger Creek Development to Grayhawk Homes, Inc.; plat book 161, plat page 119; $1,326,000

Capstone Developers, LLC. To George C. Woodruff Co.; 2426 Double Churches Road; $157,500; 1.965 Acres

Ben Frank Billings, III, et. Al to GMC Partners, LLP; Parcel E2; plat book 163, plat page 215; $517,914

Wendbus Corp to GE Capital Franchise Finance Corp.;Whittlesey Park Blvd; map and parcel 072-017-011; $2,096,656

Wendbus Corp to GE Capital Franchise Finance Corp.; Bradley Park Drive; map and parcel 189-027-006; $1,504,968

FHA/ Columbus Center, LLC to TUP12 Columbus GA LLC c/o Gladstone Comm. Corporation; map and parcel 072013004; plat book 160, plat page 20; $7,320,000

MUSCOGEE COUNTY BUILDING PERMITS

Read more here: http://www.ledger-en...l#storylink=cpy

Wendbus is Wendy's selling their buildings and/or re-financing their buildings.

Columbus Center, LLC may be the land that they're clearing next to Welcome Center, Nursing Home, I think?

GMC Partners is the new Georgia Military College on Blackmon Rd.

Capstone to Woodruff is the office lofts that they're building by CB&T on River Rd

Wendbus is Wendy's selling their buildings and/or re-financing their buildings.

Columbus Center, LLC may be the land that they're clearing next to Welcome Center, Nursing Home, I think?

GMC Partners is the new Georgia Military College on Blackmon Rd.

Capstone to Woodruff is the office lofts that they're building by CB&T on River Rd

Is the nursing home the Muscogee Manor or is that something else?

Lately, utility lines have been going in at the old Swift site in Midland. Rumor is that Bass Pro is coming. Any word on that?

Is the nursing home the Muscogee Manor or is that something else?

Lately, utility lines have been going in at the old Swift site in Midland. Rumor is that Bass Pro is coming. Any word on that?

Yes, looks like it's Muscogee Manor.

Construction has also started on the $9-million dollar recycling center for Columbus.

Not sure on the Bass Pro, looking into it.

I thought Gander Mountain was coming to the new center at CPC. They are building in Opelika instead. Is Columbus missing the boat? The Brickyard in PC, the Courtyard by Marriott Conference Center at 14th in PC, Riverchase interchange, etc. And Opelika moving fast on retail development??

• 2 weeks later...

I see dirt is starting to move next to Mongos on veterans pkwy. There has been a sign up for years for veterans commons. Is this finally moving forward?

That would be nice! I thought I saw something on city data but I could be wrong. Check out this site, there is a lot of activity on Columbus there.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/georgia/

• 1 month later...

Okay.. update time.

construction will start soon on Lakeside Village behind Chick-fil-a.. East (on the right) will be built first, and West (directly behind chick-fil-a) will be built 2nd.

Woodruff has also pulled the trigger on Old Town... heavy equipment has arrived and started to move dirt.

There is a small strip center that has just started construction on Bascom Court - this is right behind Willy T's.

another frozen yogurt place is coming to town, they're opening in 3-4 weeks on Broadway next to Big Dog Running Company.

Also, some of you talked about the construction going on by Mongo... that's an O'riley's Auto Parts.

Okay.. update time.

construction will start soon on Lakeside Village behind Chick-fil-a.. East (on the right) will be built first, and West (directly behind chick-fil-a) will be built 2nd.

Woodruff has also pulled the trigger on Old Town... heavy equipment has arrived and started to move dirt.

There is a small strip center that has just started construction on Bascom Court - this is right behind Willy T's.

another frozen yogurt place is coming to town, they're opening in 3-4 weeks on Broadway next to Big Dog Running Company.

Also, some of you talked about the construction going on by Mongo... that's an O'riley's Auto Parts.

Any word on the tenants that will be coming to these projects?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok. I know this has been rumored for some time but a buddy of mine was at Bass Pro in Macon recently an was told we won't be waiting much longer for a store here. I'm not sure if this was just idle talk but I also heard from a realtor that there are plans for a super target in the midland area. I also heard this before. Not sure if any of it is true but they did not spend money demolishing the old swift mill for nothing.

Edited by Sonofagun112

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. I know this has been rumored for some time but a buddy of mine was at Bass Pro in Macon recently an was told we won't be waiting much longer for a store here. I'm not sure if this was just idle talk but I also heard from a realtor that there are plans for a super target in the midland area. I also heard this before. Not sure if any of it is true but they did not spend money demolishing the old swift mill for nothing.

Any idea on the location?

• 8 years later...